Christmas Special

"A Christmas p-party?" I looked up at Aizawa-sensei in confusion.

I mean no offense when I say this, but he doesn't exactly seem like the type to hold a party. Then again, I'm not really the type either...

And yet here we are....

Having a conversation about the stuff we're going to need to prepare for one...

"It was Hizashi's idea..." And suddenly, everything makes sense.

"I-I see..." I sweat dropped as we both sighed. To be honest, their relationship reminded me a bit of Kakashi's and Guy's from Naruto... "I suppose I-I can clean and cook, b-but why does Yamada-sensei want t-the party to be here?"

"Two reasons," Aizawa-sensei looked done already. "One, he claims that I have a bigger apartment. Two, he just wants to eat more of your food after having stolen my lunch the other day..."

Oh...

If he wanted food, why didn't he just ask..?

"I-I don't think I'll ever u-understand Yamada-sensei..." I probably looked pretty done at this point too.

"Nobody ever will," He agreed with me wholeheartedly. At least we agree on something.

"I-I suppose that means we should p-probably go shopping..." Ugh, shopping... Not exactly my favorite thing to do in the world.

"Hizashi gets the cheapest gift..."

"A-agreed."

****

I sweat dropped at the packed apartment. Apparently, a 'small Christmas party' consists of all the teachers coming over on Christmas Eve.

All of them.

I'm not sure how much more awkward this can get for me...

"Ah! Hideyoshi!" Yamada-sensei came up to me. "You made all the food, right? 'Cause last time Shota cooked, we all ended up with food poisoning."

Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if he did that on purpose...

"O-oh, um, yes," I decided against speaking my thoughts. "I-I try to do most of the c-cooking around here, s-so yeah..."

Oh dear lord, kill me now...

I can't hold a conversation for the life of me.

"All right!" Yamada-sensei cheered before heading over to the food that had taken hours to make.

I have to admit, it was very strange to see the teachers in their casual wear instead of their hero costumes. Of course, I was used to Kayama-san, or Midnight, as well as Yagi-san, but that didn't apply to the rest. They all seemed very excited about the party as well. Well, except Aizawa-sensei, but he's an exception for most things that normally involve excitement. At least the party seemed to be going fairly well. Everybody looked like they were having fun, and others- wait. Is that alcohol?

Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to bring alcohol?

And lots of it at that.

I could only sweat drop once again as I received my answer. It was Kayama-san... At the present moment, she was holding a drinking competition with Yamada-sensei...

"I-is it alright if I stay with y-you?" I asked Aizawa-sensei, who happened to just be standing in the corner of the room instead of socializing. "Y-you're the only one I trust t-to not get drunk..."

Well... Now that I think about it...

I wouldn't be too surprised if he got drunk either.

At least then he could ignore the world around him...