Chapter 10

"According to eye witnesses, two more villains have been dropped off at the police station in the middle of the night," My eyebrows furrowed as I watched the news. "Police believe it to be the work of the number one vigilante, Shirokage. Shirokage is known for her silvery white hair and mysterious presence that strikes fear into the villain community. Nobody knows who she is or even what her quirk is despite multiple sightings. However, it is believed that she has some sort of fire quirk due to light burns that several of her victims have displayed..."

I turned to Aizawa-sensei as he let out a slight 'tch.'

"Troublesome vigilantes," He muttered.

"H-have you ever h-had to deal with vigilantes b-before?" I asked him curiously. I knew the police were tasked with trying to catch vigilantes, but it wasn't often that you heard of heroes having to deal with them.

He turned to me and seemed to pause at my sudden curiosity.

"Yeah," He told me. "I had a run in with that Shirokage once... I hated her."

I sweat dropped at his very blunt answer.

"W-what'd she do?" I hope I wasn't going to regret asking this.

"She wouldn't shut up," He was beginning to grow an even more irritated look. "And she acted as though the entire thing was a game... Her puns didn't help..."

"O-oh..." I sweat dropped again before continuing under my breath. "...I-I actually like p-puns..."

I guess I didn't speak quietly enough because he still heard me and sent an incredulous/annoyed look.

"Then I'm sure you two would get along great..." He muttered sarcastically as I continued sweat dropping. I think that sweat drop is just going to be there the rest of the day.

I nearly jumped when a door bell rung throughout the apartment. I hadn't heard one of those in years, and I think my heart was racing at this point.

Aizawa-sensei sighed as he got up and headed towards the door. When he came back, he held two bags. Thankfully, I managed to catch one of the bags when he threw it towards me.

"Dinner," He stated simply after he saw my curious look.

Wait...

When did he have time to order this...?

.
.
.

A pro hero indeed...

"T-thank you!" I stuttered as he just sat back down and began opening his own bag. I turned to my to own and hesitantly opened it up. My eyes lit up as I saw the spaghetti and garlic bread. I didn't know there were restaurants around here that made this, much less delivered it.

I practically devoured the food, and by the time I was done, Aizawa-sensei was only half way through with his.

"U-um," Well, this is awkward. "C-could you t-tell me w-where t-the trashcan i-is?"

I hate asking questions like that...

The problems of a teenage introvert.

He looked over at me with a raised eyebrow as he saw I had already finished my food. I guess he didn't expect me to eat so quickly. However, he pointed towards the kitchen in an offhanded manner.

"It's next to the fridge."

"T-thank you," I awkwardly got up with Kage on top of my head, for some reason, and went to go throw away my trash. Have I ever mentioned how awkward I feel in another person's house? No? Well now I have.

The only comfort I have is Kage...

****

586 words excluding A/N's

This is basically just a filler a chapter. I had an idea, so I wrote it. I know it's a bit short, but ah well.

Update: Voting has officially ended

Finished - 12:33 AM on May 27, 2018

Bye ~