II

It's the next day and I'm already at the club serving costumers and doing my usual work. Suddenly Taehyung walks in with a random woman, of course.

"You're serving Mr. Kim again today." my coworker, Nami, came to me.

"Again? Why?" I whine.

"He asked for you." she says.

"He did what?" I ask widening my eyes.

"Mhm." she nods and smirks at me before walking away.

I hesitantly walk to his table, where he's checking the menu.

"Goodnight, Mr. Kim. What can I get you two today?" I fake a soft smile.

"The usual for me and whatever she wants." he smirks at me.

"I'd like a martini, please." the beautiful girl smiled.

"Okay, I'll be right back."

"Excuse me, I'll go to the restroom really quick." she giggled at Taehyung.

He fakes a giggle and when the girl leaves he rolls his eyes. I go back to the bar and start to wait for the bartender to serve their drinks and I can feel his eyes stuck on me.

I look at him and he points to the bathroom hall of the club with his head. I give him a confused look but quickly get the message when he stands up and starts walking towards there.

I put their drinks on the table and follow Taehyung to the area of the club where there is a little hall and the restrooms. It's dim lit and quite big and empty, only a few loveseats that no one ever uses.

I walk there and look around but doesn't find him, suddenly I feel my back pressed against the wall and one of his hands by my head as he smirks darkly at me.

"You didn't apologize for your words yesterday." he says, his eyes locked on mine.

"Why would I?" I ask puzzled by why he is so close to me.

"Because you were impolite to your boss." he chuckles.

"I just didn't want you to think I'm one of these girls you bring home everyday." I cross my arms against my chest.

"Do you really think I would think this little of you?" he leans his head a little to the side like he is confused.

"If you can think so little of those women, I don't know what you're capable of."

"So you're the one thinking little of me?" he raises his eyebrows.

Before I can answer I start hearing footsteps coming in our direction from the lady's room.

"There's someone coming." I try to leave, but he puts his other arm by my head, locking me in place.

"I know." he whispers, moving his face closer to the side of my head.

The sound of the heels against the wooden floor start getting louder and my heart starts beating faster as I feel his lips brushing against my neck.

"Taehyung, someone is coming."

"I know." he whispers again as I purse my lips.

"They are getting closer." I whisper firmly.

He then moves his lips to my ear.

"Get to work." he whispers, his lips brushing against my ear.

He moves his hand to my waist and pushes me slightly to the side, insinuating that I'm supposed to work. Before I walk out he looks at me over his shoulder and I see the sinful smirk on his lips as he walks back to the table.

What is this man trying to do?

The next day I get a text from Nami saying she wouldn't be able to go clean the club in the morning and asking if I could. Since Nami was the closest thing I had to a best friend I said yes. So I change and head straight to the club.

I get in on my normal clothes and seeing this place in the morning with no one other than myself is pretty calming. So I put on some music and decide to enjoy myself a little.

I start dancing and cleaning, since I know no one will come in. Or so I thought.

"Good morning, Miss Lee." I hear Taehyung's deep voice behind me.

I let out a scream and quickly turn around, startled by his sudden appearance.

"W-What are you doing here?" I try to compose myself as he chuckles and looks down.

"I have to take care of some business since Jimin won't be able to make it." he says, "But I must say," he starts walking towards the bar, making me walk back until my back hits the surface of it. He then puts both of his hands on either side of me and leans closer to my ear, "You look extremely hot out of your work clothes."

I look up at him and gulp as he distances his face a little, making me feel chills go down my spine just by the look in his eyes.

"Taehyungie! Taehyungi- Oh!" an elderly but still beautiful lady walks in, she looks rich and treated.

"Eomma?!" Taehyung immediately jumps away and scratches the back of his neck.

"I didn't know you were with your girlfriend. I didn't know you had a girlfriend. Why didn't you tell me?" she smacks his arm slightly.

"She's no-"

"Unless she's just a random girl that-"

"No! Eomma, I wouldn't do that."

Bullshit.

At this moment I'm still frozen at the same position as before, looking at the both of them.

"E-Eomma, m-meet my girlfriend." he says, "Lee Hayun."