XIII

I wake up in my couch after an exhausting night and walk over to the kitchen to get some coffee.

After I get a whole mug full of coffee I hear a knock on my door. I open it and see a way-too-happy Taehyung for 10 am.

"Good morning, babe." he says and kisses my cheek.

"Shhh... Jungkook is sleeping in my bedroom." I shush him.

"Who is sleeping where?" he freezes.

"Jungkook." I sigh plopping down on th couch and he sits next to me, "He showed up here at 3 am, pissed drunk and started saying nonsense. Basically, my night consisted of me cleaning up vomit from my couch, shower and sink. And I had to unclog the sink." I say, "But how was your night?" I ask.

"What type of nonsense? Cause there's normal people nonsense and drunk people nonsense." he says.

"You know, like... He told me how he thinks he is starting to regret proposing to Natsumi, because he only now realizes how much he misses me." I say on a low tone.

"What?" Taehyung stands up, "Oh, hell fucking no." he starts walking towards my room, but I grab his wrist stopping him.

"Hey. He was drunk and said shit he didn't mean to. Don't worry."

He sighs and shakes of my grip from his wrist.

"I was gonna take you to breakfast, but I guess you're busy right now." he says and leaves.

I sigh and slap my forehead before plopping down on the couch.

What have I gotten myself into?

An hour later, Jungkook wakes up and walks towards the living room.

"Ahm... Uhm... Bah..." he mumbles pressing his palm over his forehead.

"What?" I let out a chuckle.

"Where am I?" he mumbles out.

"My apartment."

"Who are you?" he asks and opens his eyes as he sits down next to me, "Oh... Sorry... Hayun." he mumbles.

I let out a laugh and turn off the television.

"I don't remember anything that happened. Did I do something stupid?"

That's when I realize he doesn't remember anything he said to me, and I'm not going to be the one to remember him.

"You just puked everywhere." I say.

"I did?!" his eyes widen, "I'm so sorry." he presses his palm against his forehead.

"Don't worry... It's okay."

"Oh my God! What time is it?" he asks.

"Around 10 am." I answer, "How are you going to explain to Natsumi that you spent the night at your ex girlfriend's house and came home with the worst hangover ever without seeming wrong?" I ask.

"Natsumi is still in Japan, she's only moving here at the end of the week." he explains, "I better go. I have to rest before working." he says walking towards the door and getting his coat.

"It's Sunday."

"I know." he nods.

"You work on Sundays?"

"I work everyday." he says, "Goodbye, Hayun. Thank you so much." he says before leaving.

"Goodbye, Jungkook." I answer and he closes the door.

As time passes I realise Taehyung is still mad at me, as he doesn't text nor call me.

I head to his apartment and knock on the door. Surprisingly he is the one who opens up; his serious expression doesn't change as he looks at me.

"Hi." I say.

Without answering he walks in and I follow behind, closing the door behind me.

"How was it with Jungkook?" he asks, his arms crossed.

"Taehyung..." I sigh.

"I'm just asking how it was."

"He got to my house drunk, slept there, woke up and left." I explain.

"And you completely missed the part where he said he misses you?" he asks.

"Why are you so mad about this?"

"Do you miss him?" he asks suddenly.

"Taehyung I'm with you-" I walk over to him and rest my hands on his neck, sliding it down to his shoulders.

"That doesn't answer my question." he takes my hands off of his shoulders, "Do you miss him?" he looks down at me with glassy eyes.

"No." I answer.

"I don't believe you." he turn around.

"What? You don't believe me?" I ask, "Taehyung, you have to trust me."

"Why?" he turns back to look at me.

"Because that's how relationships work! If there's no trust, then you should just end it!" I say, "Gosh! Why do you act like a baby! I feel like I have to teach you everything!"

"Because on this topic I am a baby! I don't understand anything about this." he explains pointing to both of us, "It's not my fault I don't know how to trust and love people. I just never had that sort of experience." he looks down.

"Hey..." I cup his cheeks and he looks up and at my eyes, "You've been running after me for a while now. Are you just gonna let another man walk in and ruin everything when all I want is you?"

"What?" it comes out of his lips as a whisper.

"I only want you." I smile and press our lips together into a soft and tender kiss.

I break the kiss and he smiles at me, moving his hands to my waist and pulling me in to another kiss. I can feel him not being able to contain himself and smiling into the kiss.

He then pulls me into a hug, resting his head on the crook of my neck, leaving a little kiss before mumbling against my skin.

"I love you." he mumbles and places another kiss as I run my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too." I say.

He breaks the hug, keeping his hands on my waist as he looks at me.

"You're free from work tomorrow." he says suddenly.

"What?" I ask as I slide my hands from his neck to rest on his chest.

"That's all I can say for now." he says, "You will find out why tomorrow." he smiles sneakily.

I shake my head slowly, "Don't do this to me, Kim Taehyung." I chuckle, "I never know what to expect from you."

"Great." he winks.

a/n:: hm... let's just say yall are getting the smut you've been waiting for on the next chapter. and like taehyung, that's all i can say for now.

xx
bea