XVIV

I was in the locker room changing into my work clothes. First, I took off my top and as I was about to take off my pants, something - more like someone - interrupted me.

"Hey, babe." I look over to him and see Taehyung standing by the doorframe, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Taehyung!" I whisper, "You shouldn't be here, you idiot. Other girls could be changing." I say.

"I know. I got here early so I could talk to you alone." he steps closer to me, sliding his hands to the bare skin of my waist.

"If Jungkook sees you here, he'll immediately fire me." I say, folding my top and putting it inside my locker.

"And I'll immediately fire him." he says, his hot breath against my neck.

I tsk at his words and roll my eyes, "What do you wanna talk about anyway? Be quick, I have tables to clean."

"So..." he says, planting a small kiss on my neck, something he always does when he's about to ask me for something, "My parents are having one of those business parties again and I have to go..." he kisses my neck, "And I have to bring a date..." then my jawline, "And I'm not taking anyone but you." lastly he plants a soft kiss on my earlobe.

"Then, you're not going." I walk away putting on my uniform's top.

"Hayun, you don't get it. I have to go."

"I'm not going." I say, "Last time, your father treated me like trash and you didn't do anything."

"That was then, it will be different now." he walks over to me, "Come on, please...?" he begs.

I roll my eyes and sigh, "Okay... But if he says anything, I'll leave."

"Okay." he smiles, "Also... If you're not happy there..." he wraps his arms around my waist and brings his face closer to mine, "I always have my ways to cheer you up." he whispers before going in for a kiss.

But a fake cough interrupts us and Taehyung immediately pulls away.

"Good morning, Miss Lee. I was gonna ask you to organize the bar but I see you're busy." Jungkook says, his hands behind his back as he steps inside the locker room.

"I was just saying goodbye to my girlfriend, Mr. Jeon. No need to get cranky." Taehyung replies, "I'll see you tonight." he gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Tonight?" I ask as he pulls away.

"Yes, I'll call you." he walks away, "Have a good one, Mr. Jeon." he says before leaving.

"You too, Mr. Kim." Jungkook adds quietly.

I turn to look at Jungkook, who has his eyebrows raised and a smug look on his face.

"Excuse me, I need to finish getting ready and I'll go organize the bar." I say, closing the door.

After hours of work, I realize my last costumer is still at the club, and it's already 8 pm on a goddamn tuesday, but I let Jungkook know I would have to go out a little earlier and would pay off later on.

At that, I quickly escape to the locker room to grab my phone and call Taehyung to cancel out on... I don't even know what plans he has for tonight.

"Hey, babe." I hear his husky voice... A little too close.

I step out of the locker room and see him walking in, his phone in one of his hands, the other one on his pocket.

"Pathetic." I smirk sneakily.

"Come on." he says, "We have reservations."

I pout and quietly point at the drunk guy at the corner of the bar.