XII

The next day is a Saturday and I'm already up. I only have to go to the club at 4 so I have most of the day free, I'm having to go to work earlier to pay off for the days I missed.

I wake up to texts from Jungkook, asking me when we should meet up and where.

I tell him to meet me at 11 at a coffee shop near downtown. I go to my bathroom and take a shower and as soon as I'm finished my phone starts to ring and it's Taehyung's name that pops up.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey... I was wondering if you wanted to go to the zoo with me today?" he asks.

"Oh... I can't. I am going to have coffee with Jungkook today."

"With who?"

"Jungkook. Why?"

"Oh, nothing. I'll see if Namjoon wants to go with me." he says coldly and hangs up.

Weird.

I get out of the house to meet with Jungkook at the coffee place. Everything goes on normally. We catch up on things, he tells me he's engaged now, why he came back. I tell him about the job and how my life's going.

After that I head home and change into my pajamas, waiting for the time I have to go to the work. I get on my phone and see pictures of Taehyung and Minhyun at the zoo on my twitter feed.

What the hell?

It's around that same time when I hear a knock on my door. I open it and Taehyung is on the other side.

"Hey." he says, "How was coffee with Jungkook?" he asks as he comes in.

"Great. How was the zoo with Minhyun?" I sit down and cross my arms as he freezes next to me.

"What?"

"The zoo. With Minhyun. Did you two have fun?" I ask again.

"Hayun, I swear-" he starts but kicks my table which makes him look down exposing a little bit of his neck.

I see a purple-ish mark on his neck and my whole body goes stiff. My throat and lips become dry and I can barely speak.

"What's that on your neck?" I ask calmly.

"What?" he touches and rubs it but nothing comes out.

"What's that?" I ask again.

"I don't even know what you're talking about." he says and walks over to my bathroom to check it on the mirror, "Hayun, I swear to God this is not a hickey." he fastens his steps towards me and he kneels down to reach my height as I sit on the couch.

"What if it is?" I shrug.

"What?" his expression changes to blank.

"Was it Minhyun?" I let out a little humorless laugh.

"No, Hayun, please. I'd never do that to you." he cups my cheeks and strokes them with his thumb.

"Why do you act like this?" I take his hands off from my cheeks and stand up, my tone a little high.

"Like what?" he stands up two, his tone higher.

"Like, like... Like we're dating?!" I almost shout.

"What, I don't!"

"Yes, you do! Why?!"

"Maybe because I wanna date you!" he almost shouts.

"What?" I ask on a low tone.

"You already know how I feel about you and knowing you were out with Jungkook, the man you said was the only one you truly loved, made me frightened. So I invited Namjoon to go to the zoo with me, but he couldn't, so the first person to come to my mind was Minhyun and my dumb brain thought it would be a good idea to make you jealous. I was just so afraid I'd might lose you." he says looking down at his feet.