XXIV

5 months later...

"Okay, okay... Stay there!" he says after helping my blindfolded self out of the car.

"Oh, my god, Taehyung." I mumble with my hands in protective mode in front of me.

"Take the blindfold off, but do not open your eyes, okay?"

"Okay." I nod, already taking the blindfold off.

"Promise?"

"Yes! Come on!"

"Okay, okay..." he breathes in.

I feel his hands rest on the sides of my waist as he stands right behind me.

"Open you eyes."

I slowly open my eyes and face a empty, bright store. We stand outside, in the sidewalk and look at the jewelry store he had been talking for months now.

Promise is written just above the glass doors.

"Is this-"

"The jewelry shop I promised you on our 1 month anniversary, but it's now been 6 months that we've been together and this is your present?"

"Yeah..."

I look at the beautiful store speechless, I've been wanting to open my own store for as long as I can remember and it looks just... Perfect.

"Come on, let's take a look inside." he grabs my hand and we both walk inside, "I know you like bright places, so I tried making it look as bright and clear and gentle looking as possible."

I look around the cream colored walls, almost white, the bright wooden flooring, white shelves in the back of the room, behind the glass counter. Two white, fuzzy rugs are displayed on each side of the store, small baby blue cushioned benches on the center of them.

"You see..." he starts, putting his hand on my shoulder, "I left the shelves empty, because now it's your turn to work on it. And you have zero employees so you can hire whoever you want. I know you like doing things your way, so I didn't want to interfere. Even though I have already set all the decorations..."

"This is so perfect." I turn around to face him, resting my hands on his chest, "Taehyung, I d-"

"Don't say it. You do deserve it."

"You're absolutely crazy."

"For you." he says then smiles, leaning closer and closing the gap between us in a soft kiss.

2 months later...

"Hey-" I hear a voice behind me.

"In the basement." I immediately say, as I read the rest of the things I have to do on my notepad.

"Babe?" I hear the same person.

I turn around and see Taehyung staring down at me, his eyebrows high and a smile on his lips.

"Oh, my god. I'm so sorry." I laugh out, putting one of my hands on his chest.

"You scared the shit out of me with that tone. I was even considering going to the basement."

"I'm sorry. It's just that the opening is tomorrow and I've been so caught up with things and so busy-"

"Hayun. Deep breath and list."

"No, Taehyung. I don't have time-"

"Deep breath and list."