XI

I wake up in a familiar bed. I look around and realize I'm in Taehyung's room.

How the f-

"Good morning." he walks out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist and another one around his neck.

I look at him as I sit up and quickly look away.

"Why am I here?" I ask looking at the other way.

"You passed out on the balloon last night." he says and I hear his steps walking towards me. He slowly brings his fingers to my chin, turning my head making me look up at him, "Were you tired?"

"I-I hadn't gotten any sleep t-that night." I gulp down and stutter out.

What the hell?

He lets out a little chuckle and walks away.

"What time is it?" I ask as I let a breath out.

"10:30." he answers as he puts clothes on.

"I'm gonna be late! Why didn't you wake me up?" I stand up and look for my shoes.

"You looked so peaceful. I didn't want to bother you."

"Well, what will you do when I'm sleeping and I'm really late?" I ask on impulse and immediately mentally slap my forehead.

"What do you mean?" he looks at me with a sneaky smile on his face.

"I... Uh... I-I didn't mean it that-"

"Don't worry, I'll work on it." his smile grows bigger and then he chuckles.

I roll my eyes and leave his room to see if my shoes were on the front door.

As I walk to the living room I hear voices coming from the kitchen. I get really scared someone might have intrudered his house.

I slowly walk there and what I'm faced with surprises me. I never thought I'd ever see this again. I never thought I'd see him again.

"Jungkook?" I call.

The man that was talking to Mrs. Jeon turns his head in my direction and widens his eyes.

"Hayun?" he asks puzzled.

"Hayun, who are you talking to- Mrs. Jeon, you're back and... ?" Taehyung walks in and stops next to me.

"J-" Jungkook starts.

"Jungkook." I answer.

I see Taehyung's head quickly turn in my direction from the corner of my eye, but I don't move.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Jungkook.

"T-This is my mom. Mom this is Hayun. The Hayun." Jungkook says.

The woman's eyes widen, but she quickly covers it with a smile.

"Jungkook as in the Jungkook?" Taehyung whispers.

I just nod my head.

"What are you doing here?" he asks.

"I... I have to go to work." I say and start walking out.

"Hayun...?" Taehyung says. I turn around and see him frowning with his hands in the air.

"We'll talk later." I tell Taehyung.

"Yeah. I have to go to work too." Jungkook says, but before he can leave, I leave, slamming the door shut.

Okay......

After going to my apartment and getting my work clothes I head to work, I'm late, of course.