XV

I wake up the next day in Taehyung's shirt and no underwear, that's when I remember what happened last night. At that, I look over to the side to find Taehyung, but instead find an empty spot.

As I'm about to get up, Taehyung opens the bathroom door only a towel around his waist.

"Look at this!" he points at his scratched chest.

"Oops...?" I say as he sits next to me.

"Last night was amazing." he says and kisses my forehead.

"Want a round two?" I smirk at him.

"Surely. But not now. I have somewhere to take you today, so get up!" he says standing up.

"Really? Where?" I ask excitedly as I walk in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"A place you have always wanted to visit." he asks as he changes into normal clothes.

"What?" I ask, stepping out of the bathroom, "Wait!" I say, finish brushing my teeth and walk over to him.

"What has always been your dream place to visit?" he asks.

"America."

"No! Here in Tokyo!" he chuckles.

"Oh, Disneylan- Wait." I say.

A big smile grows on his face and he takes out two tickets from his back.

"Shut up!" I shout, "How did you know?!" I ask, taking the tickets from him and looking at it.

"I have my contacts." he shrugs.

"Jimin?" I taking my eyes off the tickets and look at him.

"Jimin." he nods, sighing.

I let out a chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck, leaving a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you." I say.

"You deserve it." he pecks my lips again.

I smile and walk over to the bathroom to take a shower. That's when I realise the slight marks on my neck.

"Taehyung!" I whine walking out, showing him the marks.

"Oops...?" he giggles.

"You're complaining about a few scratches, but look at these!" I say, "How am I supposed to hide these?"

"The same way you hid the bruise on my neck that time." he shrugs.

"I hate you." I say.

"I love you too." he smiles.

We were in the taxi, heading to Disneyland. I was looking out the window, enjoying the view of Tokyo when I felt Taehyung's hand wrap around mine.

"Your hand is sweaty." he says.

"My hand gets sweaty when I'm nervous." I reply.

"You're nervous now? Why?"

"B-Because we're going to Disneyland...?" I say, "I've wanted to go there since I was a kid, but I never thought I'd be able to come. It's just crazy how my life has changed."

Instead of words, he gives me a small smile and a peck on my cheek.

"I'll make sure you have the most perfect day." he almost whispers.

I smile at him and keep looking out the window.

"Taehyung-ah?"

"Yeah?"