XX

We arrived at Taehyung's parents' house. No, let me rephrase that. Taehyung's parents' gigantic mansion.

"Okay, so Mrs. Jung is really here, right? You're sure?" I ask.

"She never missed one day since I was a kid, so yes, she is here." he assures.

"Okay..." I nod.

He rings the bell and not even after half a second, Mrs. Jung flings the door open, throwing herself at me.

"Hayun!" she sings as she hugs me, "I missed you so much, honey!" she adds.

"I guess I should leave you two alone." Taehyung jokes.

"And my beautiful Taehyungie!" she kisses the boy all over his face, "I'm so happy for you two, so happy it's real now." she whispers the last part.

"Wh-" I look confused at Taehyung.

"I told her." Taehyung explains, "She knows everything. Even before I tell her."

"I knew it from the moment you two walked in that dinner room." she explains, "But now I can see it's real. There's a spark glowing between you, and it's glowing right now... And you can't see it! But I can." she says.

I look at Taehyung and he looks back at me, "I can't see it, but I feel it." he says.

I shoot him a small smile and close my eyes, resting my head against his shoulder.

"Now, get in!" Mrs. Jung says almost pushing us in, "Your mother will be here any-"

"Taehyungie!" his mom walks quickly on her wheels, "And Hayun!" she wraps her arms around me after hugging her son, "How are you?" she asks with a smile on her face.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Kim. And you?"

"I'm great, darling."

"Okay, babe, let's go upstairs." Taehyung grabs my hand, "We'll settle and be on the dinner room for dinner." Taehyung says.

"Okay, baby." Mrs. Kim says, "I'll see you two later." she leaves.

We both go upstairs with our bags and enter the same room we stayed before.

"Wow... It hasn't been that long, has it?" I ask.

"No... But it's kind of nostalgic." he says.

"Yeah..." I walk in, "This is where you tried to kiss me that one time." I say stopping at the exact same spot.

"And..." he grabs my hand and pulls me a few steps closer to the door, "Here," he pushes me softly but quickly against the door, making a little thump, "Is where I did kiss you that one time." he says as his hands travel down to my waist.

"Really funny." I make a face while I wrap my arms around his neck.

He doesn't react in any way but with a kiss on my lips. After we part I see a cute little smile on his face.

"I need to take a nap. I didn't sleep well last night." he walks away and plops down on the bed.

"Why?" I sit next to him and start stroking his hair.

"This whole situation with my dad... I'm afraid of how he'll be acting." he says with his eyes closed, "We've all been expecting it, but... I don't know what to expect."

"Everything's gonna be fine, don't worry." I say and start standing up.

"No..." he mumbles, "Stay here until I fall asleep, please." he pulls me by hand.

"Okay..." I say quietly.

A few minutes later and he's already asleep. And I just stay there, looking at him.