TH : DESTINY

Destiny writes our story, and ends
it with a frown. Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung. Like Jennie, he's a normal boy. But he lived his life the fullest, he's rich and he came from a well-known family, the Kim's. Here in the city of Seoul, his surname was all over the billboards, newspapers, magazine, everywhere. His life was almost like the kind of flashing lights, fastening cameras, golden moneys, expensive cars, and silver spoons.

But one day, it all changed. Everything went downhill when his father died, his mother got bailed in jail and commited suicide. Kim Taehyung's life got messy, being only six years old.

Yes, he did have these amount of money for him to live.

But never a family for him to feel loved.

He had no one.

Two years passed and he turned eight. His aunt decided to pay for everything (although he can pay it himself) and he went to a normal school in Seoul. His aunt also thought that it was for his own recovery, to forget about the past.

But the past is still living in Taehyung's mind.

At the mean time, it worked. Taehyung met some friends here and there, but he likes to be alone so much, they left him. He doesn't mind them tho, he likes the feeling of being alone. He became a loner.

No one ever dares to talk to him. Until,

Until this girl came into his life.

It was in the midst of October in Seoul, winter is almost coming. Taehyung is wearing a black jacket and a pink beanie. He didn't know why, but wearing a pink beanie that day made him feel safe.

But it didn't.

It caught the attention of the badass students at his school: Lee Youngjae and Yoo Hwon.

"Look, little Tae-Tae is wearing a pink beanie." Youngjae teases, raising the beanie up. "G-Give it b-back!" Taehyung's eyes are almost teary, "Aww are you tearing up? Such a baby." Hwon laughs evily, pushing the poor boy harshly on his own locker.

Taehyung groans out in pain, "Look he's in so much pain." Youngjae kicks his stomach, "Boohoo!" Hwon mocks the weak lad.

"P-Please j-just give it bac―"

Youngjae slaps his face and that's when Taehyung sobs, but the words on his mouth stay the same. "Give it back," he pleads with the use of his out-of-breath voice.

"You want it?" Youngjae raised the beanie up, "Come and get it―"

"YOUNGJAE STOP THAT!" A sudden yell makes Youngjae stop. The two bullies turn around to reveal a small girl and their eyes widen.

"J-Jisoo." Hwon and Youngjae gulps looking at the brunette little girl whose eyes are piercing through their soul. "It's not what you think―" Youngjae tries to explain.

Jisoo or whoever the girl is, raises her arm giving Youngjae a sign to shut up. "Go away." She bluntly states, Youngjae glares at Taehyung then at Jisoo before storming off (along with Hwon)

"Wait!" Jisoo yells, coming closer to the both of them whilst extending her hand.

"I think you forgot to bring something back." Youngjae licks his lips then gives Jisoo Taehyung's beanie.

"Get lost." Jisoo waves her hand practically shoving them away. When the two are gone, Jisoo walks closer to the sobbing boy.

Her heart softens, she slowly extends her hand, showing him his pink beanie. Taehyung sniffs, looking up and sees her eyes.

And he almost felt like he was staring at a goddess.

His heart is beating fast, he takes a deep breath before clenching his chest.

His heart hurts, in a good way.

Taehyung stares at her aphrodite-like features. Her lips, her hair, her pale skin (he wonders if it's soft). It's the first time he sees this girl but, he's already loving everything about her.

"Hey, are you really okay?" He feels a soft hand on his left cheek where Youngjae slapped him. Taehyung looks at her and Jisoo smiles. "Here's your beanie." He quickly takes it, blushing.

He will never wear that beanie again.

"Thank you, for saving me." Taehyung says with a small voice, Jisoo pats his shoulder blades. "No problem! It was a pleasure I hate those bullies anyways." She laughs and everything went in slow motion.

The sun beams at her and it almost looks like she invented it. She looks like a goddess, dipped with deep features. Her personality is showing and Taehyung would gladly welcome it into his heart with open arms.

"That beanie's cute." Jisoo stares at the pink beanie, "Don't listen to them if they told you that it's ugly." Taehyung blushes at her words. "Thanks." Jisoo puffs her cheeks, "What's your name?"

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

"Kim Jisoo."

Who knew that a beanie could start a relationship between them?