35 : LOVE

"I THINK I'M IN LOVE AGAIN"

Jennie opens her locker, placing her books inside. It's another morning in Seoul and as days go by, the colder the atmosphere gets. September is just the start of winter season but it's already cold and good thing is that Jennie has a sweater on her body.

Jennie doesn't like winter that much. Because of the amount of clothes on her body, the snow, and mainly because of the cold itself.

She's more of an autumn person. Autumn is just simply unique.

Jennie stops her train of thoughts when she saw three pink papers inside of her locker. "Another one?" She asks herself before leisurely taking the letters, unfolding it one by one.

'Love is so strange you know? It can make you go crazy then you'll be sad moments after. But I won't mind being crazy if it means I can be in love with you.'

'Oh the stars are aiming for the ones inside your eyes. But hey, i'm only aiming for your heart.'

'Very conspiring. Beautiful. And aristocratic. Those are the words to describe who you are.'

Jennie cheekily smiles at the oafish sayings inside of the letters. She is still wondering who's giving these cute and yet absurd poetries/letters to her. Is it someone from her classmates? A batch mate? Is it from the freshmen? Sophomores?

Is it from... someone she knows for a very long time?

Is it Yoongi?

With that his name crossing her mind, Jennie instantly frowns. She doesn't know what to feel anymore.

It has been a whole day and yesterday, she didn't see Yoongi. Even though she's a little agitated by the kiss, Jennie is still his friend. Of course, she's worried about him. She often wonders what he is doing by now or where the hell could he be.

But judging the way the atmosphere between her and Yoongi changed, she doubt he would give such cutesy letters to her.

Maybe it's Taehyung?

Jennie's heart beats fast just by the thought of that gorgeous boy. It feels like Taehyung is giving him the same energy she felt before with Yoongi. It's absolutely strange.

Seeing Taehyung on the hallways, taking a sight of him at their Science class, even the way he smells, feels a lot more different. Jennie feels like she's walking on a cloud nine, like her arms are spread on the wings of this love.

Unusual. The feeling is so unusual. Sure, she feels lighter with Taehyung because they both have something in common and they both suffer from this one sided journey.

But what she is feeling right now is a lot more beautiful. She blushes when Taehyung is looking at her, she giggles at his corny jokes, she even (almost) followed him this morning.

She feels happier by Taehyung's side. She feels light-hearted.

And it feels like she's...

Jennie shakes her head, chuckling nervously. "N-No i-it can't be i'm in love with Y-Yoongi─ r-right?" It's more like a question to herself; who would've known that love can move this easily?