15 : SPARKS

"FEELINGS OH FEELINGS,
THEY'RE ALWAYS THERE"

Taehyung has decided to take a walk towards the flower shop that Jisoo temporarily works at every weekends. He feels really bad because of that stupid phone call last night.

But at least you got to see Jennie. His mind snorts.
Taehyung couldn't help but to let out a smile.

When he reaches the flower shop, his eyebrows furrow. The counter is empty; but the shop is open.

"Where is she?" Taehyung mumbles. He opens the door to the shop, the bells chiming. The boy can hear some murmurs along with whispers here and there. He then conclude, that Jisoo is not alone.

"Jichu-ah?" He calls out. This time he sees Jisoo on one of the sections, she's with a guy.

Taehyung's stomach boils.

"Taehyungie~" Jisoo runs to him, hugging his body tight. He, of course returns the gesture.

"How rude of me." Jisoo breaks the hug when she realized that she has a company beside her. "Taehyung this is Jungkook, Jungkook this is Taehyung." She then pushes Taehyung to Jungkook.

And that's when Taehyung's eyes dilate.

No, it can't be. T-Those eyes. He thought.

Taehyung's eyes are very close to tearing up. "H-Hi." He stutters and the guy or rather Jungkook gives him an awkward smile.

Bunny smiles. Taehyung can't breathe.

"Okay, enough with that." Both of them looks at Jisoo. "Taehyungie, can you do me a favor?" Taehyung's mind promptly went active and nods his head. "Anything! I'm sorry if i'm too dazed off last night." Jisoo's heart suddenly melts.

Last night, Jisoo's legs were dangling near the edge of her own cliff. Her mother and father kept blaming her for what happened to her sister, Kim Seulgi.

It's not her fault, but her parents would always throw the blame to her. So she decided to call Taehyung with a beer on hand, phone on the other, and someone in mind.

But when she can clearly heard that Taehyung is not paying attention to her, she became furious.

She wants Taehyung's attention all to herself.

Selfish.

"It's okay." Her eyes soften at the male. "So the favor is, can you take over the shop while i'm gone? I'll..." Taehyung was once again dazed off.

He secretly looks at Jungkook whilst the girl keeps talking. Jungkook is also quietly observing him. Their eyes were both trapped in confusion.

I know you. Taehyung's mind is going crazy. His fist lightly clunched. It can't be, he's dead.

Taehyung looks away from the boy. He couldn't think straight when looking at him.

Questions. Every questions remain on his mind and he wants to put it out.

Jungkook...

"Of course." Taehyung answers, unsure on where he agrees to. Jisoo hugs him tight again as a sign of gratitude, but this time he's not in the mood to return the gesture.

"Okay Tae-Tae I need to go!" Jisoo smiles at him. "Come on Kook!" With one last glance, Jisoo and Jungkook went out of the store.

Taehyung stands still. His mind is racing.

It can't be...

Does he remember me?

Holy shit.

Taehyung takes a deep breath and holds a tight grip on his head.

He's alive he's alive he's alive he's alive

"Hello?" A voice rang on his ears. The male quickly straightens his posture and looks at the customer who just walks in.

His eyes went dilate, "Jennie." He gulps, clearing his throat. "What are you doing here?"

Jennie is wearing a flower-coated dress, with her hair braided onto pigtails, and with her glasses display on her eyes.

"Well first of all, hi?" She giggles, walking over to some section of flowers.

Taehyung suddenly becomes anxious on what he is wearing: plain white tshirt, black jeans, and a messy brown hair.

He looks like a mess.

"Sorry if I didn't greet you, i'm just too―" he sighs, "Busy today." He massages his temples. Jennie picks out some roses then went to the counter.

Taehyung examines the flowers then looks at the piece of paper that indicates the prices of the flowers.

"So, what brings you here?" Taehyung asks, "That would be two-hundred won." Jennie gives him the right amount of money. "I have to visit my mother." She smiles at Taehyung whilst he only nod his head.

"I didn't know you were working on a flower shop" she chuckles. "I am only here temporarily, because Jisoo is minding business with," he clears his throat giving the flowers to Jennie.

"With someone I used to know." Jennie looks at him curiously, "Are you jealous?" She smirks and Taehyung laughs, "A little."

Huh, liar.

"Wanna come with me?" Taehyung shots his eyes to her.

"Where?"

"To the cemetery, duh," she rolls her eyes. Jennie snorts a little, "Don't worry, I won't bury you." Taehyung sighs, "But how about the store? Jisoo will kill me. And maybe she will bury me!" Taehyung emphasizes the word 'she'. Jennie puffs her cheeks, "Hmm," she taps her chin and an idea pops in her mind.

She snaps her fingers in front of Taehyung as he flinches. "After I visit eomma, i'll come back here with some ramen, sounds good?"

"That's―"

"Shush, i'll be right back!" With that she winks at Taehyung. Jennie grabs the flowers before exiting the shop.

Taehyung smiles, "Aish Jennie-ah." He holds his breath whilst clenching his chest.

"You never fail to make me smile."

author's :
WELL AFTER A LONG TIME MINSOO UPDATED HEHEHE! SO THIS SCENE IS ALSO ON MY BOOK 'HE REMEMBERS' GO CHECK IT OUT AND BOOM! WHO IS JUNGKOOK? 😌 AND GUYS IF YOU'RE CONFUSED FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME AND I'M SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER I'LL BE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER LATER : ))

this is more like a filler so mEh

don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE CHAP?