22 : FLOAT

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE : well hello there my poTatAs! i miss you guys so much : , ) i was gone for a very long time : ( i hope someone misses me ryt now. sO this is a very important notice since i changed the birthday of taehyung's and jungkook's mom (from june 4 to august 13)

"SAVE ME, HATE ME, LET ME
FEEL AS HURT AS YOU"

Taehyung opens his eyes. His white ceiling welcomes him. He sits up, leaning on his headboard. The boy couldn't help but to let out a smile.

Yesterday was perfect.

They spent the whole day talking, laughing, smiling, communicating. They were happy, Taehyung was happy. The moments they took will always be in his heart.

And he will treasure it.

With a small giggle, the boy stands up and walks towards his closet. He opens the green metal and it reveals his clothes, socks, ties, and even his own secrets.

Taehyung grabs his uniform that is hanging loose on the pole of his cabinet. He stares at his locker one more time before carefully closing it with a thud.

-

Taehyung closes the door of his home, takes a step forward, and inhales the fresh hair. He never felt this happier his entire life, he feels like he has been blessed by the unknown gods.

Taehyung looks up at the sky, and it's also ravishing. It's blue and some white clouds decorated its surface. The sun is shining, it glistens and glows on the canvas of the world.

I think this is going to be the best day

When he reaches his front porch, he unconciously adverts his eyes on the mailbox. The boy suddenly feels a tug in his heart.

It feels weird.

Taehyung shakes his head to prevent the unnecessary thoughts in it before proceeding on walking his way to the university.

The hallways are pretty quiet today. The students are quietly talking, the teachers are smiling at every person they see, the whole campus is clean, and not even a single soul glares at him.

They look prim and proper. Different rather.

"Hi there!" A random student greets Taehyung with a bow.

Wow, no one has ever greeted me on like this in a hallway before.

"H-Hello?" Taehyung awkwardly responses. The student gives him a (fake) sweet smile. Before the girl could even get away from him, he quickly asks her.

"What is happening? Why are all the people here being nice?" The girl's smile drops. She walks closer to Taehyung. "Listen here, geek," she emphasizes the last word and the boy gulps, "You should play along with our little show here."

Ouch

"W-What show?" He feels so small by the girl's deadly glare. "The head of the school is here and we want to make a good impression, so our" she halts and smirks then stares at his body with a judging look.