29 : HEARTBEATS

"DON'T FOLLOW ME YOU'LL
END UP IN MY ARMS"

Taehyung looks at Jisoo who is also staring back at him. "W-Were partners?" He repeats as if he couldn't digest the happenings. "Yes!" Jisoo smiles at him before grabbing his arm and drags him towards where Jennie and Yoongi are standing.

Now the position is, Taehyung is standing opposite from Yoongi and vice versa to Jennie and Jisoo.

The love square.

"Perfect! The dance is quite easy, actually." Mr. Ku gives his best smile to his students. "You just have to sway your bodies to the beat, hold each other,"

Jennie blushes as the teacher continues to speak, she gulps.

I-I have to hold Yoongi's hand. Shit. Fuck. Bi―

"And there's a twist!" Suddenly, Jennie's along with all the student's attention is all in Mr. Ku. "What do you mean, twist?" One of the students asks the smirking teacher.

"You'll see." Mr. Ku winks, he claps his hands once again. "Before I reveal that, please fix your postures and look at your partners now!"

The four freeze. Their minds literally shut down, Taehyung and Jisoo is now looking at each other awkwardly like they're not even friends.

Same goes to the pair across from them.

"Next― yah! Mr and Ms. Kim, Mr. Min, and you impatient girl can you four stop being cheesy and look at each other? Stop acting like y'all are kindergartens that are forced to play Trip to Jerusalem." The teacher raises his eyebrow at them whilst the other students laugh.

The four is now embarrassed so, the boys decided to make a move.

Taehyung and Yoongi simultaneously take a step closer to their partners. Jennie tenses as Yoongi is just inches away from her. Jisoo's heart wouldn't stop beating fast when Taehyung's eyes are all on her.

"Closer!" Mr. Ku insists, the four jumps lightly at their teacher's tone before walking a tad closer and now their hearts are exploding.

Mr. Ku smirks, "Good."

"Now, the next step is, girls, put your hands on your partner's shoulders." Mr. Ku instructs, the students did as what they were told to except for the four, once again.

It's just too awkward... their mind screams.

Jisoo is shaking. She really is. Taehyung is so close and now the next step has her squealing inside.

My hands on Taehyung's shoulder? Holy shit.

"C-Can I?" A dumb question comes out of her mouth. Taehyung finds himself chuckling then nods his head. "Of course," he answers softly.

Jisoo smiles weakly. She carefully raises both of her hands until they landed on Taehyung's broad shoulders. She shivers.

Taehyung stares at his best friend boredly. "See, it's easy, you don't have to ask me." He grimaces a little, Jisoo nods her head, agreeing with his statement.