01 : EVERYTIME

"BABY OH, OH, OH,
THERE GOES MY HEART"

The sun shines brightly, the trees danced along with the wind, the soft humming of the birds whisper across the atmosphere, it's morning.

Jennie smiles at the mirror. She's wearing her uniform, her hair is braided, and she's wearing her glasses. It's the first day of school and Jennie didn't know why but unlike those other students who hate this day, she loves it.

Jennie loves to go to school to meet her friends and many more.

She touches her hair, fixing some final touches. After that, she went out of her room.

"Good morning, Jennie!" Her mother, Soohyun, smiles at her then hugs her daughter's frail body, Jennie returns the gesture. "Good morning mom!" Soohyun breaks the hug and stares at Jennie for a second.

"God, you're growing up!" She laughs bitterly, pinching Jennie's cheeks. "Aw! Eomma!" She touches her cheeks, "Sorry, I just can't help it! My baby girl is growing up! You're eighteen―"

"I'm seventeen, mom." Her mother laughs nervously, "It's the same. Seventeen and eighteen are both numbers." Jennie laughs at her own mother's stupidity.

"I can still remember when you were just seven years old I―"

"Eomma!" Jennie pouts. "Alright, alright," she kisses Jennie's forehead. "Have a great day!" Jennie nods her head as a response. "Thanks mom."

Jennie grabs her pink bagpack, walking out of her house. With one last hug, Jennie bids good bye at her mother.

The university is not that far away from her home but riding her bike with the refreshment of the wind relaxed her even more, hence, she grabs her also pink bike and head to the streets.

The blue skies are beaming against her. Among the horizon, flocks of birds line up to the clouds beckoning the senses of each one another. The sun are also up and ready to shine today.

What a nice weather it is.

A nice weather like this reminds her of her mother.

Because she's warm and very cozy to lean onto.

Jennie parks her bike in front of the school (where there are tons of bikes) as she steps inside.

The school's noise welcomes her and Jennie sighs. Some students here and there are keep talking and talking. It's almost intolerable.

She groans mentally, until her mind decided to trick her with questions.

What if he kept his promise?

It's been ten years since Yoongi left. Every hour, every minute, every second of the day she counted. Her walls were squeezing in to a thought that one day he will come back. But will he?

What if he didn't recognize you?

Well, she really did change. Not mentally tho, but physically. Her body became slim, sexy, and slender. Her hair is still brown, but it's quite long (it ends above her waist), her face is very, very pretty. At least, that's what her mom said.

What if he's right here? In this school?

With that thought, she quickly looks around. Searching for that pale man, that man whom she assumes as her prince charm―