07 : TWO SOULS

"FRAGILE IN NEED OF TOUCH"

Jennie sighs as she feels the chaste grass on her butt. She leans on the same tree with her heart pounding. It seems like it's going to come out of her chest in no time.

She heaves another sigh and looks at the skies. The sun shines lowly, the cloud sways bribing the blueish atmosphere in it.

The scenery is breathtaking.

Jennie heard a snap. Not an ordinary snap of a twig, but it's like something.

Her eyes widen, "W-Was that a―" Jennie can hear some shuffling of grasses and then after that silence.

Jennie feels goosebumps once again. She's easily scared of everything. The girl remembers when she was just four years old, her mother and father are nowhere to be seen so she has decided to take a walk on a dark alley with an ice cream on her hand. Then, a boy dressed up in a vampire suit appears and she dropped her treat before running away and crying.

Ever since then, walking on a dark alley is a big no no to her. Soohyun consulted Jennie in a breathing therapy. Her theraphist taught her that when Jennie's afraid, she has to find a comfort place or any breathing processes. Like adverting her attention to something else or to distract herself.

Suprisingly, it works. Jennie can maintain her scaredy-cat life.

"Okay okay, deep breaths Jennie, deep breaths" she pats her chest. "Easy, easy" she breathes properly. Jennie decided to do something to calm herself down and that is to close her eyes and to hum a song. A song called,

Someone like you by Adele.

Its soft tune sifts her to pieces. Melodic and enchanted at the same time. It reminds her of Yoongi.

About the times where he tries to find someone else when,

Jennie's just right here.

Waiting for him. Only for him.

"I've heard that you've settle down, that you, found a boy and you're married now"

Her thoughts are interrupted when a deep voice detonates on her ears. It's a male. His voice sends shivers down her spine.

Wait, is that the stranger? No way.

"I've heard that your dreams came true, guess he gave you things, i didn't give to you"

Every lyrics sting on her heart. It Melts her into miles and miles of cosmos as her tears fall like dew drops on the midst August skies.

"Old friend why are you so shy? Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light"

"I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but, I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it I,"

Something about the stranger singing makes her so sad.

Is it the lyrics? Is it the song? Or is it just...

Her feelings?

"I'd hope you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me..."

"It isn't over"

Jennie wails as she slowly sings along.

"Nevermind i'll find someone like you"

Taehyung's eyes shot open. The girl's voice is beautiful, he stops singing and listens to the stranger instead.

"I wished nothing but the best, for you too"