32 : HUGS AND KISSES

"IF YOU LOVE ME,
DON'T LET GO"

Everybody is stuck on their feet. Not even the teachers nor the principal are moving, all of them are hypnotized by the music. No one dares to move as the soft piano resonates inside the gym.

Inside their eyes, it's very visible that they are shocked. No one knew that a nerd like him could be like, this.

Taehyung easily plays the piano as if he memorized it for years. The melody amongst its lines is better than the background music they use when they practiced.

Jennie smiles softly, her heart beating along with the chords of the piano. As if there are bright stars circling on the stage, her eyes are locked on the man playing and staring ahead of them. Taehyung looks so ethereal. He's like a golden masterpiece sculpted by the gods, his fingers are mostly likely made to tune this piano, and his ravishing face.

Wow, Jennie thinks. I think this is the most beautiful art.

Yoongi couldn't believe that Taehyung can play a piano and here he is now, drowned by the feelings inside of it.

Jisoo feels her heart beating calmly, like she's in the middle of the ocean floating as the skies over her serves a lullaby for her to sleep.

Taehyung's music moves everyone. And he's not yet singing.

What more if he could sing it?

Taehyung takes a deep breath, closing his eyes before opening his mouth.

(The italics serves as the English translation for V's Scenery. It's better if y'a'll listen to that whilst reading this)

"I see you again today in the street where there are flowers."

The first thing that comes into everyone's mind is holy shit.

They never knew that an angelic could be inside of the person they called a geek all along. Taehyung's voice is deep like the words that comes out of his lips.

"Can I capture you in my mind?"

Taehyung opens his eyes to glance at Jennie who looks so genuinely happy. Taehyung is about to smile when he sees Yoongi beside her.

If only he could laugh at this moment because, even now, Jennie is too numb. She doesn't even know that he wrote this song for her.

"I take my emotions in the park when the pale moon sets."

Taehyung wrote this a day after he and Jennie met at Jisoo's flower shop. Where she promised to buy him ramen, the time where he got sick real bad and Jennie took care of him.

It was also that time when Jennie asked if Taehyung could write her a song.

"This song is towards you."

Well, he did write her a song. A song that resembles the moments they have. The feelings that Taehyung faced whenever Jennie is near him. And the pain he has to conceal whenever Jennie would look at Yoongi.