20 : CAN YOU SEE MY HEART?

"ONE TOUCH AND I IGNITE"

"Taehyung?! Oh my god!!" Her cries echo on Taehyung's ears. His mind is still concious hence, he hears every word Jennie shouts. But still, his body won't move.

He feels so weak.

"Taehyung!" Jennie sees his body laying on the floor, she quickly runs beside him.

"Taehyung come on get up what the hell happened?!" Her adrenaline rush is kicking in. The female pulls him closer to her chest as if trying to help him up.

Taehyung tries to form some words but it only ommited to a groan. He feels himself growing weaker, so with one last strength he raises his arms; pointing at the drawer.

Jennie follows his gestures. With the use of her common sense, she understands what he means.

Jennie places his arms on her shoulders so he can get up carefully. She sets him down on the couch before running towards the drawers.

Various of pills are decorated on the drawer's surface and she's deeply confuse.

Her sweating hands touches a certain pill bottle. The bottle is nearly half-empty. She assumes that these are the pills that Taehyung was talking about.

Jennie went back to Taehyung, "H-How many?" She's shaking. Her whole body is stuttering and clanking.

"Three." Taehyung's weak voice states. Jennie nods her head, pouring the right amount on her palms. Once it was settled, she carefully places it on his shaking palms.

Jennie watches as Taehyung swallows the pills all at once and soon enough he calms down.

Taehyung groans once he sulks in the couch. His eyes are wavering with the drowsiness. "W-What's h-happening?" She eagerly grabs his hands,

Oh god no.

Taehyung's heart beats a lot more faster. His chest feels so heavy and the butterflies grows hysterically in his stomach.

One touch and I become so weak.

"Taehyung?" Jennie softly asks and he looks at her eyes. Despite his condition, he can still admire her features.

"Jennie," Taehyung weakly says and the said girl holds his hand tighter. "Are you okay?" Jennie asks. And as soon as Taehyung sees her teary eyes,

He falls down

Into a deep, deep, slumber that all he can hear is Jennie calling for his name.

-

Jennie pours the right amount of luke warm water on the basin then places a towel in it. She carefully grabs the basin and makes her way on the living room where Taehyung is sleeping.

Jennie neatly places the basin on the table. She sits beside Taehyung then touches his forehead. The girl flinches when she realized how high his fever is.

"Poor Taehyungie." The female pouts, she lightly places her hand on his arms, "Do you feel cold?" Of course, Taehyung didn't answer. Jennie laughs silently, "Okay i'll get you some blanket."