16 : CALL ME SELFISH

"I KNOW THAT I SHOULD
KEEP YOU TO MYSELF"

Jennie hums a tune as she cleans her mother's tomb. "Eomma, I stopped eating curry udon." She says, still cleaning the carved words on Soohyun's deathbed.

"It's really plain and I hate it." She sighs, "It also reminds me that you and dad likes it so much." The female sits on the grass, looks up to prevent the tears that are coming out of her eyes, and smiles at the tomb.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Jennie smirks placing the white roses beside her mother. "You like these right?" She laughs a little, "Anyway―" she sighs.

Be strong, Kim Jennie.

"Anyway, I met some new friends and I saw Eonnie Chaeyoung again..." Jennie is clearly trying to maintain her unsteady voice.

Seeing your mother buried six feet under the ground, hurts.

After five minutes of talking to herself, she puffs her cheeks (that seems to be like a hobby now). "It doesn't feel the same anymore. Before, I like to talk about my feelings with you but now that you're gone, it hurts." Jennie laughs bitterly, "You know why eomma?" She slowly smiles,

"Because i'll never get to see you again."

Jennie sighs for the nth before waving her hand. "Bye eomma, I have to go. I have this friend of mine who I promised to eat ramen with." Standing up, she exits the cementery.

-

"This is so expensive." Jennie groans whilst holding a ramen. She's currently in a convenience store. Jennie is never the girl who doesn't keep her promises, maybe because she knows what it feels like to be betrayed.

"Kim Taehyung, you're going to pay, literally!" She cusses grabbing two ramens, and walks to the cashier. "That would be two-hundred fifty won!" Jennie mentally cries as she gives the right amount of money, pouting.

Bye money, see you later maybe never : (

"Here you go ma'am." Jennie lets out a forced small smile and takes the plastic bags.

When she exited the shop, the weather welcomes her with a warm hug.

The weather is nice and calming, almost like as if it's soothing her, she can once again feel the tears shimmering on her eyes.

"Jennie, when you're down or sad just look up at the sky, i'll bring out the most calming weather ever, to calm you down."

Jennie smiles, "Eomma..." she quickly wipes her tears and taps her cheeks lightly. "Kim Jennie get your shit together!" With one last sigh, she walks down the street.

The girl was halfway down to the flower shop when someone calls her name. "Nini!" she turns around.

Jennie saw Yoongi, with his white t-shirt, black shorts, and gray sneakers. Jennie blushes when her eyes advert down on Yoongi's milky thighs, she suddenly feels insecure.

"Yoongi, what are you doing here?" The male shrugs, "I just dropped by at mom's office to bring her lunch, and you?" Jennie's eyes plastered on him, she quickly looks at the flower shop, where Taehyung is waiting for her, then to the ramens, then back at Yoongi again.

"I-I was just―"

"Oh you got ramen, that's cool." He snatches the plastic bag away from her hand and she gasps.