36 : JEALOUSY

"JEALOUSY TURNING SAINTS INTO SEA"

Yoongi exits his Math class, sighing. Once again, he didn't see Jisoo for the second time. Yesterday, she didn't go to school and maybe today isn't an exception.

He couldn't help but to wonder how is she or what is she doing.

Yoongi must admit that he didn't have a good sleep last night because of his midnight thoughts about Jennie and especially about Jisoo.

Lately these days, he finds himself thinking about Jisoo more. It was peculiar but his 12am thoughts revolve around her.

Yoongi takes a step on the stairs, his hands touching its railing so he wouldn't fall. His next class is Biology and for Yoongi, it's more hectic than Math. He hates it when he has to study about his body, the world, or his life. Because he doesn't even have one. (Lol, me too Min Yoongi : , ) )

God, his soul is too dark.

He grips on his bag tighter, walking to the second floor easily. He is six steps closer to his classroom when he hears someone on his left side.

Yoongi didn't mean to eavesdrop but once he heard the name 'Jisoo', he didn't even bother to think about the word privacy.

He hides and leans on the wall so that the persona wouldn't see him.

"Jisoo-ah, where are you? You missed tons of lessons for two days. Everybody is looking for you."

The voice belongs to Gihyan. Yoongi knows this girl; she's Jisoo's most trusted friend. Yoongi continues to listen.

"You're home? Fuck, are you sick? Want me to come there?"

"She's sick?" Yoongi whispers, concern lacing inside his voice.

"Okay, don't play with me Kim Jisoo. I know when you're down, your voice would be so fucking sotto voce! Now quit it and tell me what's wrong."

"She's fucking not okay." Yoongi huffs, fighting with himself if he should come to Jisoo and just give her the care she needs.

Wait, what the fuck?

"Why do I care?" He mumbles.

"Holy shit! I have to go there whether you fucking like it or not." Gihyan's voice sounds alert and it triggers Yoongi's instincts.

Yoongi thinks for a moment if he should ask Gihyan where Jisoo lives as she continues to talk to her on the phone. Yoongi couldn't stop his anxiety that is breaking his head into two. Heart, wanting answers from the broken girl named, Kim Jisoo.

For the love of God, i'm not gonna do this.

Yoongi nods his head, patting his shoulder. "Yes, that's right walk away." He's about to let his back go from the wall when he hears Gihyan again.

"You are not okay! Kim Jisoo just tell me what's wrong!"

"Ugh, fuck it." He quickly leans away from the wall, walking to where Gihyan is standing. There he sees Gihyan, tapping something on her device. Once she notices that there's a presence beside her, she quickly looks up.

Gihyan furrows her eyebrows. "Min Yoongi from Class A? What are you doing here?" Yoongi avoids her question. "Where do Jisoo live?" Gihyan grips on her phone tighter. "Were you listening to our conversation?" She scoffs a laugh. "Fucking weird."