43 : POLAROIDS (TH)

"WHO KNEW THAT LOVE WILL BLOOM
ONE LONELY NIGHT?"

SELECTED SONG : ENCHANTED BY TAYLOR SWIFT.

It was a quiet winter evening.

The lonely carves of untamed souls begin to wonder around the streets. Different kinds of people be all taunting upon nothing at all, as they walk to the favored streets of Daegu. Eyes that are hiding feelings, being swept away as the wind caresses their faces.

And along the wildness of the quiet air, the snows start to melt each of their hearts... and they begin to find warmth.

Six-year-old Kim Taehyung sits under this senescent tree. It was weak, old, and very fragile just like what he is right now. After finding out about his father being hit by a truck, Taehyung ran away from his mother's hold and to the withering pads of snows under this melancholic tree.

He hugs his knees in order for him to feel warmth, but it didn't help. Taehyung and his mother arrived at Daegu hours earlier; his mother received a call from one of the hospitals, claiming that his father is in a critical condition.

Taehyung doesn't understand what was happening.

But all he knows is that, nothing is okay.

Taehyung sobs; the tears in his eyes are bugging out. The shivering crystal snows touch his jacket, yet he still feels the coldness. It pushes his tears even more hence, Taehyung cries audibly. Releasing all his feelings out, Taehyung hiccups all of his unsaid words.

Without even knowing that from afar, a girl sits by a swing, mindlessly staring at the back of the tree and hearing his sobs.

Six-year-old Kim Jisoo pushes back and forth on the rusted swing of the playground. She quietly observes the tree, wondering why there are sounds coming from it.

"Are those sobs?" She asks herself. Tilting her head to the side, Jisoo holds the swing tighter. "I'm pretty sure they're sobs." Jisoo places her head back at its place. "Is it a ghost?" Her own words shudder her, making her frown.

Seulgi (her sister) and her mother are nowhere to be found. The little girl (Jisoo) is now unattended with no parental guardian, just because she ran away from the hospital.

Seulgi is having her daily check up and it bores Jisoo to death. Because she was just sitting there, waiting for them to finish.

Hence, Jisoo finds her way into this old playground.

And now she's hearing sobs.

Jisoo is about to stand up, maybe to check why there are sounds behind the tree, but, someone is already walking her way there.

Five-year-old Kim Jennie takes another step forward toward the tree. She fiddles with her fingers, taking a deep breath.

"It's not a ghost, it's not a ghost, it's not a ghost." Jennie keeps repeating as she is now in front of the tree.

Her mother, Soohyun, left her at this playground in order to distract her from her father's accident. Jennie doesn't need to be distracted, because she already knows what's happening.