33.1 : CHOCOLATE

"NOW WE'LL GO WHERE NOBODY KNOWS,
WITH GUNS HIDDEN UNDER OUR PETTICOATS"

Jennie struggles on taking her boots off.

Well, who would've known that she will take it off in the first place? After that 'drama' happened at the school's grounds, Taehyung suggested that they should head out to a mall so they could change.

For what reason? Jennie doesn't know.

Taehyung just dragged her all the way to the nearest mall. Suprisingly, it's still open despite the time that says 10:56pm. Jennie is now inside this dressing room on a certain shop Taehyung putted her into.

He said that she could just pick whatever outfit she likes. Jennie doesn't mean to sound a bit of a gold digger, but she kinda agreed. But upon seeing the price, she almost passed out.

She saw this blue band t-shirt partnered with some ripped jeans. It's a fucking simple outift yet the price could literally buy her own meals for one day.

Jennie tried to find something more cheaper, but nope, nothing fits her money. She told Taehyung that she can just wear her dress because the money she has on her wallet is like fucking one hundred won only. But, he insisted. He said he'll pay.

The two argued for a moment.

For about a minute or so, Jennie sighed in defeat grabbing the blue band shirt and the ripped jeans. And here she is now, inside her picked outfit. The outline of her waist cannot be seen through the large t-shirt, it's quite comfy for her. The ripped jeans also nailed her butt. Luckily, it is hidden by the hem of the t-shirt.

Jennie walks out of the dressing room. She has her gown and other accesories on her right hand, and the other is holding her boots.

Taehyung is sitting on one of the chairs, he too, is dressed in a simple white t-shirt and a black jeans. Frankly speaking tho, in Jennie's mind, she's fangirling because of how Taehyung looked.

And damn it, he's not even doing anything!

Jennie sighs her thoughts out. Taehyung meekly tries to keep his face in a straight one but Jennie is making it so hard, she's just so pretty in everything she wears or do.

You can say that both of them are literally drooling over each other.

The saleslady senses the musky atmosphere between the two so she quickly clears her throat which catches the attention of Jennie and Taehyung.

"So yes, sir? Ma'am? Will you buy these outfits you chose? The store will close in ten minutes." The saleslady chuckles shamely. Taehyung raises his eyebrow, fishing something out of his pocket. He then reveals a gold card. "We'll pay using this and we'll leave these outfits here." He points at the cashmere suit beside him then at the gown and boots Jennie is holding.

"W-What?!" Jennie's eyes went big like pingpong balls. Did Taehyung just say they have to leave their outfits behind? Especially this outfit of hers? Except for the fact that she loves this chanel dress, it's also expensive. If Jennie calculated it right, it'll take her three months to earn this dress.

And 'someone' decided to leave it on her doorstep like it's just a mail or something.

"W-Why?" Jennie asks again when she received no response from Taehyung. Taehyung stands up, picking his suit then walks closer to Jennie. "Trust me, they'll bring it back to you." He clicks his tongue, gradually grabbing Jennie's outfit and boots away from her hands. Finally, Taehyung takes his steps towards the cashier with the saleslady following him.