27 : CLASS FIGHT

"NO, NO, NO, DON'T YOU CHOKE.
DADDY CHIMED IN GO FOR THE THROAT"

"You sure you don't wanna come with us, Jen?" Chamji asks Jennie who is still busy writing the notes on the board. "Yes, you guys can leave me here," Jennie says. "But it's already passed dismissal time, it's five forty-three pm!" Chamji crosses her arms, getting impatient.

Unfortunately, at her last subject, Jennie couldn't think straight and now she misses all the lessons and all the writings that the teacher made.

Since exams are coming, Jennie needs to study. So here she is now, fastening her hands up on her notebook.

"I'll be fine!" Jennie stops writing and looks up at the girl with a smile. "You sure?" Hyeri, one of Jennie's friends, says. She nods her head and Chamji sighs.

"Just call us when something feels odd. The guard is still out there and mostly half of the teachers are still on the―"

"Cham, Hyeri, i'll be fine don't worry." Jennie can see the way Chamji's shoulders slump because she's still worried, "Fine! But please call us if y―"

"C'mon Cham!" Hyeri pulls Chamji out of the room because she will not stop repeating the same words all over again.

Jennie can still hear Chamji talking.

She shakes her head laughing. She then continues to write. The words planted on the board make her dizzy. Her teacher's handwriting is very unusual and Jennie hates it. For her, the teacher writes like she's being chased by a fucking chicken.

"Can't she write well? Fucking bitch―"

Ting!

Jennie's brow furrows. She fishes her phone out of her pocket.

One new message received!
Click to view?

The female bites her lips, thinking. "I can have a little break, right?" Nodding and patting herself, she agrees at her own question and opens the message.

"Oh! It's from Taehyung!" Her mood brightens up at his simple text. Jennie and him exchanged numbers when they're at the funeral. Taehyung hadn't text her since then so it was quite strange that he's texting her right now.

"Maybe, he's bored." She giggles, reading his text.

Taehyung😜 : hey, uh. i have smthg to tell u.

Jennie furrows her eyebrows, "He has some weird texting skills." She snorts. The girl gets curious so she replies to him.

Me : What is it?

Within seconds later, Taehyung replies. "Wow, he's a fast replier." Jennie laughs, "What is even a replier?" She questions herself. One thing about Jennie is, she's talking to herself when she's alone. And this is the proof that she can be crazy when communicating with herself.

Jennie opens Taehyung's message.

Taehyung😜 : I VOLUNTEERED TO BE THE SINGER IN THE SCHOOL'S PROM!

Jennie gasps and covers her mouth. "Omo!" She squeals, uncovering her mouth. The female stands up from her chair. She raises her hand in the air, rejoicing the fact that Taehyung is going to sing in front of a thousand people.