13 : STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTES

"STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTES
ALWAYS TASTES LIKE YOU"

Jennie puffs out the smoke that are trapped on her broken lungs, she sits on her balcony chair admiring the moon shown on the glittery skies. Reaching one of her hand on the crest, she sighs.

"Beautiful things are always far away," she drops her arm, "That's why I can't reach you." She's once again talking to herself. The girl inhales the smoke on her cigarette once again before she heard a soft knock planted on her door.

Her eyebrows cease, she's expecting no one in particular especially in this kind of hour, it's almost 11:11 pm.

She throws her cigarettes on the trash bin that is placed on her room before heading downstairs (making sure to grab some bat incase it's a murderer or something) and slowly opens the door.

Once Jennie opens it, she quickly aims the bat and a deep groan of pain cringes on her ears. She drops her bat as she sees what's in front of her.

Blue jacket, red sweatpants, brown hair, and mesmerizing ash eyes (contacts) and a very very attractive face. Despite the pain that the guy is holding on his left arm, he still managaes to look fine.

"W-Who―" her eyes widen when realization hits her like a truck. Jennie grabs the bat again swaying it on the air. "You― you!" She yells, "You're the one on the bus stop, right? Yes it is you!"

The boy is still caressing his arms when he talks,

"Hold your horses Jendeuk―"

"How the fuck did you my nickname?!"

"You told me that! Ouch!"

"One more excuse and i'll hit you like Britney Spears would hit her songs!"

"Jende―"

"Shut up!"

"Jeez guys get some sleep!" Jennie's neighbour shouts. Suddenly all the anger fumes up on her neck and on her cheeks, she feels shy.

Jennie glares at the boy, "Who the fuck are you? Are you fucking stalking me?" She bursts out quietly. Taehyung covers her mouth, before speaking, "First of all don't curse, and second―" Jennie muffles a word assuming it's a curse again, Taehyung sighs.

"I'm V." Jennie's orbs soften. Her eyes; round and beautiful. Taehyung carefully retracts his hands and arms back, silently hoping that will believe him.

"How am I supposed to know that you're V?" She reassures. "And third, please let me in," Taehyung breathes in and pauses, "Fourth, drop the bat." Jennie hesitates but soon places it somewhere safe and near her.

-

"So you're V as in V-V?" Taehyung groans gulping down his banana milk. "For nth time, yes!" Jennie shrugs, mumbling something about just making sure's or i'm just asking's.

Awkward silence fills the both of them. Taehyung keeps fidgeting on his sit whilst Jennie is humming a song.

Out of boredness, she grabs some box of strawberries and she smiles.

"Hey," Jennie trails off and the male raises his brow, "Your voice is nice V, remember when we sang?" She chuckles.

Taehyung blushes, mumbling a small thank you. Of course he remembers.

I will never forget.

"Is 'Jisoo' the one who inspired you to listen to that song?" Jennie quoted. He suddenly freezes, is Jisoo the reason behind that song?