25 : WARMTH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! Long ass chap ahead!!!😗 ooh and more Taennie and I know you guys hate Yoonsoo in this story so ; )

"HOLD MY HAND AND FLOW,
FEEL MY HEART AND LET GO"

Jennie can feel something. It's warm and very cozy. She leans in even more and hugs the thing with every fiber she has. "Swo swoft~" she uses a cute baby voice.

Jennie hugs the thing leaning even more until her cheek collides with something soft. Like a cloth.

And the female can hear something beating.

The thing is alive. It has a heart.

Jennie opens her eyes and sees Taehyung's clothed chest. Out of shock or maybe in shame, she pushes him away, grabs his jacket that was once covering her body then yells.

"W-What the hell?!"

Taehyung groans feeling the floor behind his back and not the comforter. He opens one eye and sees Jennie who stares back at him with wide eyes. The boy sits up and rub his eyes whilst Jennie gulps as a fresh blush decorates her apple cheeks.

First, the kiss thing and now this? Kim Taehyung I swear to all the dumpling to ever live in this world, you're killing me!

Her mind screams.

Taehyung yawns, stretching his arms and then looks at the flustered girl beside her. "What happened?" Jennie lets out a shaky breath, "N-Nothing, l-let's just fix this comforter." She says grabbing the comforter folding it neatly and nervously.

Taehyung watches her then shrugs. He stands up to walk over to the kitchen to make some breakfast, leaving Jennie.

Once Jennie was done, she places the pillows along with the comforter on the side. The female crosses her arms, "He's really unpredictable I don't know if he's going to kill me or to kiss me, o-or maybe t-to rape me!" She covers her mouth, "Shut up Jennie you're overthinking again."

Taehyung on the other side is making some fried rice and omelettes since eggs are the only ingredient here along with some seasonings and rice. After the eggs are cooked, he gradually places it on the plates then, he grabs the two cups of left-over rice on the table and cooks it with a little pinch of salt, onions, and such seasonings.

Whilst cooking he has decided to sing a song, "I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad. Carry you around when your arthritis is bad, all I wanna do is to grow old with you."

Jennie stands up from the floor walking towards the kitchen. She hears something from the said area so she stops walking and hides behind a wall.

"I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches, build you a fire if the furnace breaks. Oh, It could be so nice growing old with you."

Taehyung starts to feel the song. He places the fried rice on the plates. He turns off the stove. Once it was settled, he grips on the ketchup and pours some on the eggs.

"I'll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold. Need you, feed you, and even let you hold the remote control."

Jennie smiles at the sweet voice Taehyung makes. She slowly went out of her hiding spot, walking in the kitchen carefully so he could continue to sing.

"So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink, put you to bed when you have too much to drink."

Taehyung continues to sing unaware that Jennie is behind him. Jennie is now on trance, she didn't know what has gotten into her that she walks furthermore to him.