Introduce

This story is about a noble from Free Marches, Eleanor Myra Trevelyan. Her journey before the Inquisition as the love of her life became her worst enemy, and the one she feared learned her to love again.

Eleanor was never been taken to the circle of magi, once her father found out about her magical abilities, his friend from the past an elven mage taught her to control it. On the time when she wasn't practising magic, her father taught her to use a sword. However, Eleanor wasn't a typical mage, once her twin brother got into trouble with the bandits who lived in the forest not too far from Ostwick. She set off to the rescue only to be captured and chained just like her brother. They had a special bond and when his life was about to end she felt the foreign power inside of her. Her eyes light up and every single bandit started to scream in agony. The only one that survived described the feeling as if something was frying his head, he wasn't able to remember anything, not even who he was. This was the only time she ever used her power, the only time she felt so powerful in her life.

Samson and Eleanor met back in Ostwick where she lived. They fell in love but sadly she was a noble and her father never agreed to allow his daughter to marry a common. And so Samson left, to find a new life in Kirkwall. After few years once Eleanor's father found out about her magical abilities, and couldn't keep her hidden from Templars any longer he sent her off into the world. She didn't go far though. She found his lover again and decided to stay in Kirkwall with him.

Eventually, Samson found out Eleanor's secret and made the biggest mistake by asking her to leave. After wandering Thedas alone she was offered to join her new friend in helping to bring peace between Templars and mages. She headed to the temple of Sacred Ashes, only to have her life turned upside down.

She yet again met the intimidating knight-captain who wasn't a Templar any longer, but a commander of the Inquisition forces. Will she feel more comfortable around former knight-captain and will she be able to face someone she once loved as one of her worst enemies?