Chapter 14 "To Love the Enemy" part 2

"How strange to dream of you even if I am wide awake"

It was cold, so cold that she could barely breathe. Her wrist painful from the chains that were tightly locked around them. She was standing for hours, chained to the tree in a Red Templar's camp. Eli was so exhausted that the view around her was blurry and the sounds muffled. Her head spinning from the wound since someone hit her. There were no laughs in the camp unlikely in Inquisition's, soldiers were quite, thinking to themselves. If they were thinking at all. Their lifeless eyes staying on one target in their view. Perhaps this was it, she thought. One little foolish mistake will cost millions of lives. And she has done it. That was mainly the reason she didn't want to be the Inquisitor and hell she was sure that she didn't want the fucking mark on her hand either. For a moment she thought about Cullen. His laugh, his touch, his lips on hers and smiled. How much she wanted to go back in time and tell him that he meant the world to her. She wasn't sure if it was real, the fighting she heard around her. All kinds of colours flickering around her. And the few words she heard coming from around her. "For Inquisition, for the Inquisitor." She smiled knowing that it was probably the illusion. Or perhaps somehow Samson was playing with her mind so she would give up to him. She felt the chains loosen up from her wrists as she fell on her knees. Her hands on the ground, trying to stand up just to fail miserably and fall back on the cold ground. She felt hands wrap around her torso pulling her up. There were numbers of Templars laying on the ground, dead. She was thrown behind rocks that blocked the view from the fight. Her heart started to raise once she saw familiar golden eyes fighting alongside with the Inquisition soldiers. She wanted to scream, call out to him but a cold hand forced against her mouth to keep her silent and still. Someone was pulling her back into the dark forest.

///////////////////////

"I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip"🌹🌹🌹

🌹🌹🌹

-Don't you think aunt has a little bit too big house?" Maven smirked looking down at his twin sister as they stood outside their aunt's house. "Considering she lives alone, not counting all these servants."