Chapter 15 "Love or Hate"

"And one day your name didn't make me smile anymore"

She awoke to the sound of birds singing around her, to the weak wind brushing her hair, to the warmth on the sun hitting her face and no less to the slight pain on her ankle as someone was wrapping a clothing around it

She awoke to the sound of birds singing around her, to the weak wind brushing her hair, to the warmth on the sun hitting her face and no less to the slight pain on her ankle as someone was wrapping a clothing around it. Eli opened her eyes watching her kidnapper carefully. "Finally awake, princess." he murmured not looking up at her.

-Where am I?" she asked.

-Hopefully four days away from one of my strongholds." he answered casually turning towards the fire. "I almost lost you there." he grinned, for a second she thought he still cared until he looked back at her. "Master would have been very unhappy if you would have escaped yesterday," he added as her heart sank. 

-Raleigh calling someone a master, never thought I'll see the day." she hissed at him while sitting up.

-Eleanor calling me by my name. Never thought I'll see the day." he grinned. She knew what he meant. From the first day they met, she started calling him Sam. For her Raleigh sounded a too serious name for the man in front of her, however, now it suited him well. "Here drink some water. We need to leave if we don't want any Inquisition's soldiers finding us," he said handing her a mug of water.

-Right now, the idea of someone's face instead of yours sounds rather amazing." she murmured finishing the water he handed. He stood to throw dirt on the fire and grabbing his sword attaching it to his belt. Samson offered her his hand, she gave him a look that said I would rather die and stood up on her own. Her ankle giving up immediately and sending her down towards the ground, not before Samson grabbed her arm to steady her and pulled her up throwing her on his shoulder. "God damn it, Raleigh! Put me down now!" she roared smacking her fists against his back.

-For them, you might have been a leader, Eli. However, you have no rights in commanding me." he grinned walking down the path leading who knows where. She groaned knowing that there was nothing she could do. 

-You are such a brat." 

///////////////////////

She was left in the forest tied to the tree Maker knows where when Samson left for some food

She was left in the forest tied to the tree Maker knows where when Samson left for some food. She was furious at him for leaving her here alone without a chance to protect herself. It was getting dark and who knows what could come out from behind these trees. She suddenly flinched at the sound coming from behind her. The tree was too big for her to see behind her so she pulled her knees up to her stomach making her as small as possible. Eli closed her eyes and held her breath until someone grabbed her shoulder and a gasp left her mouth immediately being muffled by a hand on her mouth. Once she opened her eyes she saw Samson grinning down at her.

-You bastard! Don't ever dare to tie me up and leave me alone!" she hissed shaking his hand off of her mouth.

-I can't promise anything about the first thing but the last.." he trailed off. "We can think of something." he grinned cutting the ropes to let her free. "Come on I have started the fire close by, we will eat." he pulled her with him until they were standing in front of a firepit. He took another rope and tied it around her legs pulling her down to sit. "That's to be sure that you won't be leaving me alone."

-Go fuck yourself." she muttered looking away from him.

-Well now, that's not how a lady speaks." he joked handing her a bowl of soup he made before bringing her here. They sat there quietly for some time until Samson broke the silence. "You love him?"  he suddenly asked. Eli looked up at him with her brows furrowed.

-Who?" she asked, however she knew the answer.

-Come on, Eli. You are not stupid. The commander of course. I saw the look on his face when his eyes scanned my camp looking for you. He looked too much worried." Samson said, his face hard.

-I'm his Inquisitor. Of course, he's worried." she simply stated hiding the truth. He knew her too well. However hard she would try to lie he would always see through her white lies.

-Is he good enough for your father's expectations?" Samson hissed placing his empty bowl on the ground and looking at her.

-You don't know what you are talking about." Eli hissed back. He quickly stood pulling her up with him as her bowl fell to the ground spiling the rest of the soup.

 He quickly stood pulling her up with him as her bowl fell to the ground spiling the rest of the soup

-Is he better than me?" he snapped lowering his head so it would be in the level with hers. She would have pulled away but her legs were tied up leaving Samson the only reason for her standing. "Does he make you feel the way I used to?" he asked allowing his hands roam around her waist which made her blood boil.

-Let go of me!" she hissed at him.

-Does he love you the way I still do?" his lips inches away from hers making it hard for her to breathe. "Do you love him the way you love me?"

-Used to." she turned her face away. "I used to love you, Raleigh. And now my heart belongs to Cullen." He released her dragging Eli to the closest tree and tied her to it. "No! Not again! Raleigh don't do this, I won't run away!" she pleaded looking straight to his dark eyes. He stood leaving her alone in the coldness again.

-I should have killed him when I had a chance."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's note:

End of the chapter 15, hope you enjoyed reading it!

Your votes make me smile like crazy:)))))

Btw.. bruh am I the only one having problems with the driving theory test?? I just can't seem to learn the rules:\\\\