Chapter 12 "Simple as breathing air"

"I never want to stop making memories with you."

It was dark when they made their way back to the Skyhold

It was dark when they made their way back to the Skyhold. Everyone was tired and wanted to head back to their rooms for sleep. She saw her commander making his way towards his tower and decided that it would be nice to celebrate their success together. Picking a bottle of wine from the kitchens she quietly made her way to the bridge thinking that no one sees her. 

-I don't think that's the way to your quarters, Trevelyan." she heard a voice behind her and immediately knew who it was. "My guess, you are going to surprise our poor commander." she turned smiling.

-Ah, Dorian. You look terrible might as well go and sleep for a bit." She said sarcastically.

-Uhum, I would say the same but it seems that there will be no sleep for you tonight"

-Maker, Dorian, please. Don't." she warned furrowing her brows. He grinned and turned around leaving her in the kitchens alone.

-Don't worry, Trevelyan. As far as I'm concerned, your secret is safe with me.

////////////

Elanor opened the doors to the tower as quietly as she could and climbed up the ladder leading to his bedroom

Elanor opened the doors to the tower as quietly as she could and climbed up the ladder leading to his bedroom. He sat there on his bed pulling off his boots, his back faced to her. She pulled her dagger from her boot and slowly made her way towards him. Her dagger was nearly on his neck when she felt him grabbing her arm and waist and pulling her to the ground with him falling on top of her, dagger inches away from her neck. When he realised who it was he suddenly threw the dagger hitting the stone wall away from them.

-Maker's breath, what are you doing?" he asked standing up and pulling her with him as she smiled widely up at him.

-I thought we could celebrate our victory! And brought a bottle of wine." she grinned.