Chapter 20 "Reunited Once More"

"Modest in temper, bold in deed"

House Trevelyan motto

-Mistress Poulin of Sahrnia is accused of aiding and abetting the Red Templars in the Dales

-Mistress Poulin of Sahrnia is accused of aiding and abetting the Red Templars in the Dales. She sold a quarry to them for a handsome sum. They used the quarry to grow red lyrium by enslaving townspeople." Josephine spoke looking up to the inquisitor sitting on her throne. "the only extenuating circumstance: mistress Poulin was procuring supplies to keep the remaining townspeople fed." Eli tapped her fingers against her thigh feeling her fingernails digging into her skin.

-If you'd like to explain your intentions, speak." Eli said with her bored tone.

-My kind was misjudgment, the land sale was meant to bring prosperity in hard times." Puolin started.

-Surely it was clear you were selling to the enemy." Josephine interrupted placing her hand on her hip. Poulin stepped forward only to be pulled back by inquisition's guards.

-We were starving, and they told me they'd reopen the mines!" she snapped. "Selling the quarry so hastily was a mistake. I did what I could to rectify it." Eli rolled her eyes clearly wantin

-The red Templars are the sworn enemy in Orlais. No one in the royal court contests this." Eleanor signed." You are to rebuild the town as best as you can, and after may the townspeople decide your fate, mistress Poulin." Inquisitor gave her a dismissive wave of her hand. Once Puolin was out of sight Eli was about to stand when Josephine interrupted her.

-Now that the judgment is over. I believe you should see to your visitors." She smiled motioning towards the ones she spoke about.

" She smiled motioning towards the ones she spoke about

-I always knew, my daughter was a leading material."

-Father? Mother?" inquisitor quickly stood, pacing towards them. She stopped only for a moment right in front of her parents to take a good look before embracing them both into a tight hug. "I can't believe this, I never thought I'll be able to see you again." She murmured feeling her eyes watering. Once she pulled away she noticed a young woman standing behind them. "Mary?" her eyes widened as the girl held her hands up in the air inviting for a hug. "You grew so beautiful." Eleanor exclaimed holding her sister's hands in her own. Until she heard someone clearing his throat. She turned around to see her twin brother spreading his arms with a huge grin on his face. At that moment Eleanor didn't care about how inappropriate she looked as she jumped onto her brother locking her legs around his torso.