Chapter 8 "Bad Dream"

Eleanor was standing watching her two idiot's older brothers Maven and Bann, teaching their younger brother, Tristan how to wield a sword

Eleanor was standing watching her two idiot's older brothers Maven and Bann, teaching their younger brother, Tristan how to wield a sword. Holding her youngest sister Mary in her arms. She would have helped her brothers, but she was enjoying too much, at how horrible at teaching they were. Maven walked to Tristan with a little lighter sword in his hands. Handing it to him.

-Here, perhaps you should start with something that weighs less than you do." He launched towards the dummy yet again miserably failing to raise it high enough to actually hit it. A soft laugh had become from the Trevelyan children.

-I think he is a little too weak to wield a sword, perhaps you should start with something else, like a bow for example." Eleanor offered as she placed her little sister on the ground. She walked up to the table grabbing one of the bows laying there. "Here try this." She said aiding him with the way he should hold the bow. She stepped away a little.

-Relax your bow arm." Bann said. Tristan released the arrow that flew off in a different direction. Two other brothers grinned.

-And which of you smartasses were a marksmen at 9?" Eli turned to her brothers placing her hands on her hips.

-I think someone who actually knows how to shot should teach him." Bann laughed at Maven's words. Just you watch Eli thought as she grabbed another bow and drew it towards the target. 'Breathe in, breathe out.' She murmured to herself and allowed the arrow hit the target right in the middle.

-Well how about that you shit teachers?" She turned to her brothers with a huge grin as they coughed leaning their heads a little towards the side where her mother was coming from.

-Eleanor Myra Trevelyan what did I say about swearing?" she grabbed the bow from her daughter's hand.

-Act like a lady Eleanor, or no man will want to marry you." Eleanor groaned as her mother nodded. "Well but I don't care, I'm never going to marry." She quickly added seeing her brother grinning at each other. Her mother signed shaking her head.

-Never say never Eleanor, come on take your sister and get dressed, your aunt Lucille invited us to her summer ball."

///////////////////