Chapter 21 "True Love Never Dies?"

"Because getting over you would mean finally letting you go and I don't want to forget you just yet."

-So, you and the commander?" Maven asked riding beside his two sisters

-Oh yes, do tell." Her sister joined.

-Maker, is it that obvious?" Eli signed asking her siblings.

-Well, if by obvious you mean him staring at you all the time. Then yes it's quite obvious." Maven laughed. "But not just that, I see the way he looks at you. Nothing compared to like the look Samson used to give you." Eli's eyes narrowed at Samson's name. She didn't love him any longer but it still hurt to see what he has become but not having a chance to save him.

-Well, you'd be surprised to hear that Cullen actually hates me. And it's all because of Samson. You think our parents have noticed?" Eleanor asked trying to push Samson out of her head not wanting to explain it all to her siblings at the moment.

-Father did for sure, not so sure about our mother though." Mary said smiling at her sister. "You should tell them though, they should know that their daughter is happy before they find you some lazy nobleman to marry." They all laughed making the way towards the Skyhold. As they made their way into the courtyard, her siblings climbed off the horses leading them into the stables. Eli was about to climb off too when she felt arms wrap around her waist pulling her down to the ground. She turned to see her commander looking down at her, his hands staying on her hips. He was about to say something when they heard steps behind. 

-Father, I... uhh."

-I helped the inquisitor off her horse." Cullen quickly added. Nervously scratching his neck.

-Come with me." Eleanor started following her father but he suddenly stopped raising his hand in the air. "Not you, the commander." She stood there dumb folded as the two men walked away leaving her to stand alone. She wanted more than anything now to talk with him still feeling sparkles at the places his hands rested.

-uh oh." Maven said as he made his way with Mary to stand next to Eli. "remember the last time he spoke with someone you claimed to be in love with?" he asked grinning as Eli remembered when Samson left Ostwick shortly after speaking with her father. She shook her head.

-No, Cullen is not Samson. No matter what my father would say, he wouldn't leave me." She reassured herself knowing that perhaps he already did. "Come on!" she said running towards her quarters. All three stood in the balcony looking down at her father and Cullen speaking in the gardens.

-Are they laughing?" Mary asked shocked. Maven faked a gasp as they all watched the two laughing.

-I can't believe this." Maven grinned hitting his twin sisters back a little. "When is the wedding?" he joked looking at Eli's still shocked face. 

-Oh, do shut up! He is probably threatening Cullen to stay away from me and Cullen takes it as a joke." she grinned instantly spinning around at the sound of the door open to her quarters.

-Inquisitor! Hero of Ferelden requests an entrance to the castle."

Laelia Amell:

She is beautiful was the first thing coming up in Eleanor's head, not more beautiful than her, of course, was the second thought but still very much beautiful

She is beautiful was the first thing coming up in Eleanor's head, not more beautiful than her, of course, was the second thought but still very much beautiful. Her red hair up in a messy bun puffy red lips turned up at the sight of Inquisitor and green eyes shining up. Not as green emerald as hers though. 

-Hero of Ferelden I welcome you to our humble castle." Eleanor put on a fake smile that her friends were now familiar with, not the Warden though. She returned her smile, very much warmer than Eleanor's. She looked like an angel in Eleanor's eyes. All good and kind. The kind she disliked.

-I'm honoured to be here, Inquisitor." her smile grew even wider at the sight of the few wardens that were helping around the Inquisition. They all fell to one knee in front of her once realizing who she was. They all respected her. "Please, don't. We are all brothers and sisters and I am no more than a Warden like you." Eleanor couldn't believe she could dislike someone more than Moriggan until she saw Cullen running towards the Hero hugging her tightly against his chest.

-Laelia, I didn't think I'll ever see you again." he murmured still holding her. Eleanor didn't feel her face freezing in a distasting frown but Cullen definitely saw it as he pulled away from the red-haired woman in front of him. 

-I missed you, Cully. It's just so nice to see you." she smiled up at him moving her gaze back to not so happy Inquisitor her smile still placed on her lips she said. "If it's no problem I would like to stay a while. See how the Wardens do. If they need any help to overcome the calling."

-Yes, of course, you can stay!" Cullen quickly stated only then looking back at his superior who had her hands crossed on her chest and her brows pulled up.

-If you insist." Inquisitor simply said. "I have Josie get you a room until then I believe you two have much to catch up to." Her cold eyes found Cullen's warm ones as she turned away and started walking back up the stairs to the throne room.

" Her cold eyes found Cullen's warm ones as she turned away and started walking back up the stairs to the throne room

-This can't be good." Maven grinned catching up to his sister seeing as her face looked like a cold ice. "Please, don't kill the girl, she looks pretty nice," he added seeing as Eleanor grew even angrier. 

-Me and her, we won't work. She looks like a fucking princess riding a unicorn on a shinning rainbow. And me? I'm evil compared to her." She turned around sitting on her throne. "I think there was something between the two. And I will find out if it did."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's Note:

isn't it funny how Inquisitor who is played by "Yennefer" hates hero of Ferelden who is played by "Triss" cuz they pretty much hate each other back in Witcher too:DDDD