Chapter 1

"Hey! Let him go!" Naruto cried.
I stared motionlessly at the situation in front of me. Sakura yelled in attempt to make a tall, teenaged boy with cat ears,  drop Kohonamaru. I shifted my weight on to one leg making Naruto and Sakura silence their cries. As they did, Cat ears did as well. He stared me in the eyes with a challenging look. I took him up on his offer and slowly walked towards him. Visible sweat poured down his face and his body shook immensely. I reached up to grab Kohonamaru, but his leg shot up to kick me in the face as a means to stop me. Of course he underestimated me. My forearm blocked the kick with ease, his leg rebounded back to the ground.

Before long we entered a staring match, attempting to instill fear into each others hearts. But he was concentrating to much on staring that left him wide open. I grabbed Kohonamaru, throwing him over my shoulder and tripped Cat Ears up. I placed a firm and heavy foot on his chest while carefully setting Kohonamaru down.

"Let me go!" He growled in pain. I was gently touched on my shoulder by a spiky, haired blonde girl who stood beside him.

"Please let him go," She squeaked.

Just then I felt a powerful chakra spike in a tree, similar to Naruto and mine. I slowly lifted my head, making the girl back off slightly. I let go of the Cat eared boy turning away from them.

"Are they yours?" I spoke lowly. The chakra spiked more showing the person's surprise.

"Yes," He replied hesitantly.

Sasuke, who was practically next to the guy in the tree, eye's widened. Sasuke jumped down just as sand became level with me. It started to form a boy with red hair and a kanji sign saying love on his forehead. He walked beside his team mates. He seemed like he was the youngest but the most mature. I stood beside Naruto and stayed silent.

The red head looked straight at me.

"Sorry if they caused you any trouble" He muttered out emotionalessly. He turned sharply making his exit the the other idiots. But Sakura called out to them.

"Why are you here?" She yelled at them. The blonde girl smirked and turned around.
"You really don't know? Do you live you live under a rock?" She laughed mockingly. I glared harshly at her, reaching for my katana. She laughter died immediately and my hand retreated from my sword.
"Where here for the Chunnin exams." I didn't expect them to come so quickly...

Naruto being so dull in the head yelled to them, "what's the chunnin exams?" I rolled my eyes and spoke for them.

"It's the test you take to become a chunnin." Naruto's eyes lit up.

"I want to take the exams as well!" By then the sand team started walking away. Sasuke stopped them, annoying the red head.

"What's your name?" he said.

The blonde chick turned, blushing immensely, "me?" Sasuke shook his head.

"No the one with the gourd on his back." The red head turned once again and stated his name.
"Sabaku No Gaara. I am also interested in you name."
The cocky Sasuke smirked. "Uchiha Sasuke." I shook my head at him.

"Your pride is gonna get you in trouble someday," I mumbled.

Gaara then turned to me. "Your name?" I stared at him wearily and stated my own name. "Ookami Mizuki."

Thank you for actually reading this! Please vote, comment and follow me!

edited: 20/10/2018

SabakuNoSora