Chapter 3

Kakashi finally got Naruto off him and cleared his throat. "Those who wants to take the exam must sign the applications, then five days after that go to school by 3pm and go to room 301. That's all." Naruto's grin widened and he did a small stupid laugh.

"Chunnin exams. Chunnin exams," he chanted.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked up at the sky as if it seemed like the most interesting thing in the world at the moment. As we all walked away together Naruto wouldn't stop going on about it. It was just 'chuunin' this and 'chunnin' that. But his excitement made me feel lighter inside. The effect that boy has on people is amazing.

All of a sudden, without reason, Naruto started glaring at Sasuke who then returned the favor. Naruto stopped walking and began fantasizing about stuff unknown to even me. Then it was Sasuke. he put on the weird creepy smile. I sighed and walked next to Sakura. But then she stopped. I frowned becoming worried about her. I could see it in her eyes. The doubt swimming through them. She doesn't think she's good enough for the exam. I didn't know of any means to comfort her, so I transported away.

~~~~~

In the morning I walked around the village completely bored. I considered going to the training grounds but I didn't think there was any flaws in my techniques. Then I spotted Naruto being was called by his 'rival', Kohohamaru. A mist ninja appeared unexpectedly capturing Moegi. He jumped up on the pole above him to get some space. That's when I jumped in the tree beside him, watching him closely.

"Leader! Kohonamaru-kun, help me!" Moegi yelled helplessly. I frowned a little but kept myself hidden feeling it would be the best course of action. That's when the ninja made a break for it and ran off with her.

"Damn, I'm going after her Kohonamaru," Naruto said jumping up on the pole himself and running after him. Kohonanmaru followed, along with Udon. With that I followed after the ninja. We sped into a forest. He must of noticed my pursuit after him eventually. Kohonamaru and Udon suddenly stopped as they lost Naruto. But I was a good tracker. It didn't stop me from going after Naruto. I caught up to him in around thirty seconds. I stayed hidden as the kidnapper stopped where he was.

"Let me go!" Moegi yelled.

The mysterious mist ninja chuckled a little before saying, "if I just sneak in during the chunnin exams, the impregnable hidden village, Konoha will be easily infiltrated."

Just then Naruto jumped out the tree as did I. I scared him slightly but he shortly collected himself.

"Hm, that was fast..." a rain ninja said. I once again frowned.

"Hey! You fat old man!" Naruto started ever so kindly, "what are you trying to do with Moegi?"

"What I'm I trying to do?" He repeated. I could just about see Moegi who was gaged and tied to the tree. "Do you want to know?" He said more forcefully. He put a kunai up at Moegi neck, and Naruto seemed more alert.

"Don't move! Or this kid is dead!" He yelled at us. Naruto clenched his teeth together.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked.

The rain ninja answered with a clear explanation, " I'm looking for the first Hokage's scroll of sealing. If you bring that here I'll let the kid go."

Naruto repeated what he said, "Scroll of Sealing..."

We stood there for a while, staring at each other...although he had no irises. I decided to make a clone of myself so I could get her. Moegi began thrashing about and he made the kunai go closer to her neck. "What are you waiting for? Go and get the scroll."

"What if I say 'no'?" He challenged. The ninja seemed confused.

"You don't care about this girl?" He questioned. Naruto gave out a mocking laugh. I smirked a little. The ninja still didn't make sense of what we were saying. So he turned around to see what I had left behind...which was a clump of straw. I stood on top of a tree with a slightly sadistic look on my face. Naruto trapped 'him' in a net and turned to his followers. But when he turned back he realized it was a rock. I followed what I thought was the ninja but he had already disappeared.

Thanks for reading! Vote, comment, follow!

edited: 20/10/2018

@SabakuNoSora