Chapter 13

As soon as we were dismissed I ran out. I can't believe they'd show up. Were they asking for me to kill them. Or are they teasing me? Either way, I hate them for abandoning me. But I couldn't find the will to do anything about it. I was soon joined by Naruto and the others. Sakura put a hand on my shoulder. I froze completely - being completely on edge. Her hand instantly retreated. They knew I was dangerous. So instead I bared my teeth at her giving a low growl as warning. I didn't want the village to mix her in my mess - that's the last thing she needed. She backed off slightly.

"What do you want?" I asked in a low demonic voice in an attempt to scare her off.

She shook her head and stared in my eyes. She stood up with pure determination.

"I'm here to check on my team mate. Is that so wrong?"

I stopped baring my teeth at her. I sighed and carried on walking. I made my way out of the village. The others followed me. Abruptly, I stopped making the line behind me bump collide behind me. I shook my head and sighed once more.

"Your not allowed out of the village," I said.

"And you are?" Sasuke asked cockily.

"Outside of this village, I'm no longer considered a part of it. I'm an S rank criminal. Well not in the bingo book but considered as one. That wouldn't be very good if you were with me would it?"

They cautiously eyed me. I turned to them so they could see me in my full honesty. But it was sort of hard since I was emotionless. They unwillingly walked away from me but for some reason, Naruto stopped.

"Why...are you going out of the village?" he asked.

"I have something inside of me...that craves blood," I answered simply before disappearing from his sight.

Appearing in a secluded part of the forest, my eyelids fell and the sound of crickets filled my ears and the smell of fresh grass filled my nose - torn grass. Within a matter of seconds I was attacked. I didn't budge.  My lust for blood intensified.

"I'm a bit hungry...do you happen to have anything I could eat? ...Of course you do," I tilted my head at them.

Their eyes widened. I didn't give them anytime to respond. They all had a hole where their so called heart would be. The heart were in my hands. But beating. They stared at me. A sadistic smile came on my face. The stumbled towards me.

"Give it back," They said almost like zombies.

The collapsed an inch away from me just as their hearts stopped. I bent down and gave it back to them. Well left it in front of them. They were paler than a ghost. To be expected from dead men.

edited: 23/10/2018