Chapter 2

A long eeiry silence crossed us. The brisk wind blew in my long sliver locks. Gaara stared me in the eye with question swimming through them. Sasuke was none to pleased that the attention was taken from him. The awkward silence was broken when the blonde idiot opened his big mouth.

"Hey, hey! You wanna know my name?" He yelled. Gaara turned his attention to him now.

"I couldn't care less about you name." But if he were as skilled and aware as I saw him to be, then he absolutely was weary of Naruto. I didn't want him to get to close to me or him. If he did...I'd simply kill him.

He turned his back to us and started to walk away. As he disappeared, Sasuke spoke to himself 'this is getting interesting'.

Naruto asked Konohamaru if he looked weak. In all honesty, he looked weak but clearly wasn't when you see how he fights. His great chakra constantly gave him the upper hand.

"You look weaker than Sasuke," Kohonamaru answered. Naruto, of course, then began freaking out and getting upset.

"Sasuke! I won't lose to you!" Naruto yelled. I saw a little frown come upon his face.

"I don't know what your talking about," was Sasuke's response.

A little chuckle came from me but was inaudible to my pitiful, embarassing team mates. Once again, my attention was drawn to a tree as gennin sat in a tree watching us. I glared at them unintentionally but they stayed staring at us, probably thinking I wasn't looking at them. Then I heard one of them speak.

"What do you think?" He said.

I sighed and shook my head as he probably thought our team is a total wreak. Then my thought's were practically said out loud by them.

"I don't think they'd be much to handle. We just need to keep an eye on the guy with the black hair, the girl with the katana and the guy with the gourd on his back." 

I rolled my eyes and transported away.

~~~~~~

The team waited on the bridge obviously without our sensei - otherwise known as my father. He was late. And then Sakura broke out in frustration.

"Hey! Why does that...guy always make us wait when he's the one the called us up?" She yelled in frustration. I shrugged and yawned while leaning on Sasuke's shoulder. Naruto was agreeing next.

"Yeah! Yeah!"

"How is he going to compensate a girl who woke up late and had to give up blow drying her hair!" She yelled once again what made me stand and slowly walk to her.

"I woke up late! So I could wash my face or brush my teeth!" Naruto tried to expressed his distaste, but that's when I started retreating on the other side of Sasuke.

Sakura stared at him, "You're so disgusting..."

I glanced up to looked at Sasuke - he had a huge scowl on his face. Probably because of how loud they were. Just then Kakashi, my father, appeared. I then scowled at him standing up straight. It's about time...

"Yo, guys..." I glared at him, "I got lost on the path of life today."

"LIES!" Sakura and Naruto yelled. I winced and covered my ears. Kakashi just down from the poll he appeared on and put his finger up in a 'matter-of-fact' way.

"I'm going to get straight to the point. I recommended you guys for the chunnin selection exams...so here, take these applications."

"Chunnin exams..." Sakura said with a pondering face. Kakashi spoke again.

"However, they do not force you to take it. You decide that."

"I love you, Kakashi sensei!" Naruto yelled grabbing hold of him by the neck. Kakashi gasped in shock.

"Oi, get off!" Kakashi complained in annoyance. I rolled my eyes.

Thank you for reading! Vote, comment, follow!

edited: 20/10/2018