Author note

Oh. My. God. It has been like a million year since I've even touched this book. And guess what my beauties?

I'm thinking of updating again!

Not as regularly as you'd like because I have now started college. But I will try my absolute best for you amazing people. It made me sad to see all the notifications asking me to continue updating, but I had so many ideas and didn't know what to do with them. So many stories had come an gone since Unconditional was discontinued.

I originally started writing this story on Quotev. It was discontinued on there since a came to a writer's block. That's why I stopped writing.
Another thing since I'll be writing this again.

MY WRITING STYLE IS NO LONGER THE SAME.
It had unintentionally become more sophisticated as I've gotten older. However, for the sake of keeping the same vibes, I'll try my absolute best to write as similar as I can to 11-13 year old me lol.

Another thing, I'll be going through all of the chapters myself. As crazy as it seems, I haven't touched this book at all and no longer remember how it goes, the characters and so on. So I'll be new to this book technically ^-^''
As I read through, I'll fix as many grammatical errors that are sure to be there.

With that being said,

I'm so sorry ;-; I'll try my best for you guys <3

-SabakuNoSora