Chapter 12

She continued screaming in immense pain as others watched her suffer, they pittied her. It wasn't my fault that she got all cocky with me. I grinned until it faultered - I thought od she as the coward as whimpered in pain.

"Yes! Pain! More, show me more!" I yelled as if was wonderful view.

And surely she did. But as that began to happen, her ears bled. I added a little more on to my jutsu just to see if I could fufill my bloodthirst. But after the memory of us both, the satisfaction disappeared. I could make I feel physical things as well as mental things. But I stopped as I didn't find it necessary. She was still able to move but all she could manage was to stand up. I walked up to her and punched in the gut making her double over and fall to the ground. She stood up. I clamped my fangs into her arm, breaking it and forming a permenent scar. I figured it better than killing her. A tear ran down her face.

Some were completely disgusted. But they now knew how strong I was...well a little of my strength. For a long time there was a heavy, eeiry silence. As I made my way back up to the stands, the proctor finally broke out of his shock.

"The win goes to Mizuki..." He said just about loud enough.

People shuffled away from me. But as Kankuro and Temari's pride was important, the stayed planted on the same spot. Gaara was being Gaara. My team stared at me with unfathomable fear and worry.

"We didn't even know..." Naruto spoke slowly but was cut off as the proctor ended the whole thing.

"You all need to come back in one month. Train harder and come back ready."

Everyone stared at Gaara and I. And those who caught my eye were my old friends. They participated during this exam and there was nothing but disgust that stained their features.

Edited: 23/10/2018