Chapter 5

Team seven stood outside the next stage of the chunnin exams. The forest of death. Naruto did what he'd normally do. Look down on it even though he's shaking in his boots.

"Ha! This doesn't scare me on bit!" He yelled with all he's got.

I did my signature roll of the eyes. He babbled and Sakura, as usual, started hitting him telling to be quiet. I got annoyed with Sakura. She may not like Naruto but she doesn't have to hit him. I walk over to her and hit her from behind her head. She stumbled forward and fell to the ground.

"Hey! Leave Sakura-chan alone!" Naruto screamed at me.

I frowned at him, "so she can hit you again? She deserves way more than what I did to her."

With that Naruto was silent. I felt a hand land on my shoulder with no delicacy. I glance behind to see Sasuke. He had a light scowl on his face. I shrugged his hand roughly off my shoulder and stop hovering Sakura's pained expression. But I thought that was enough. I did one more. On more in the face.

"Get up pinky," I growled.

She shakily stood up. I looked around noticing the amount of scared stares were looking at me. I heard low whispers all over the place. 'She a monster', 'who hurts their own team mate?', 'we've got to stay away from her.' A dark sadistic look covered my face and I turned away from the attention.

~~~~

We finally entered the forest. And you know what Naruto said?

"I want to go pee!" He yelled unzipping his pants.

I moved quickly towards him and pushed him of the tree branch we were on. I looked down at him. I shook my head disapprovingly seeing him scramble into a bush. The atmosphere changed and I decided not to listen to the talk between Sasuke and Sakura. Unusually quickly, 'Naruto' came back. As soon as I saw him, without hesitation, I threw a kunai knife at him. He dodged it making Sasuke throw another at him. He dodged it once again.

"Woah! Guys, what are you doing?" He asked innocently, "it's me, Naruto."

I shook my head at the lame transformation of Naruto. Such simple observations he's missed out.

"Naruto has his kunai pouch and his right side. Not on his left. He also has scratches on his cheeks. Another obvious thing, who takes a piss that quick?" I glared.

He chuckled like it was amusing, "so you noticed huh? And if your smart enough, you'll know to give me the scroll."

"Uh, no thanks dumbass."

Edited: 20/10/2018