Chapter 6

To make a long story short, I did all of the work beating the crap out of the enemy. I stabbed him repeatedly but he escaped...barely. When I turned back, saw Naruto was back and next to us again. Naruto and Sakura looked at me completely scared. Heck, even Sasuke was looking at me funny. I shrugged and looked each of them in the eye.

"What? Why are you staring at me?" I asked completely confused.

They shook their heads, of course not including Sasuke who decided to continue his poker face when I could in fact hear his heart go crazy. I impatiently tapped my foot. I was getting more and more annoyed by the minute. I finally just assumed it was nothing and jumped of on to another tree branch. They reluctantly followed after me but Sasuke stopped us all.

I turned towards him waiting for him to speak his thoughts.

"We need a password," he started, "we can't risk anymore chances since we know that enemies could be watching us."

I nodded understanding him completely, "okay but what do we say?"

"Listen carefully because I'm only saying this once. First I will say, 'the ninjas song "ninki"?' The answer is the following. 'It's a good chance that a large number of enemies are making a scene. There are no hideouts, even in a quiet place. It is important for a ninja to know the right time. The time when the enemy is tired and has his guard down.' That's it."

Sakura and I nodded memorising everything at once. Naruto on the other hand was totally confused.

"All right. I remember," Sakura said out loud.

Naruto began scratching his cheek still confused by the riddle like answer.

"Uh, can you repeat that?" He asked.

All of us automatically sighed and Sasuke said, "I told you I was only going to say it once."

I rolled my eyes but suddenly felt wind slice my cheek. I hardly flinched but looked directly from where it came from.Unpredictably, a strong gust of wind blew at all of us. We all spit up, trying to stay safe. But of course, Naruto was blown away. I stayed hidden until I heard a loud hiss from behind me. I looked too see a snake at least fifty metres long. It was humongous. It hissed at me wasting no time attacking me. I jumped out of the way swiftly behind it and cloned myself jumping in different directions. I went to hide in a tree. But in a matter of seconds my clones were destroyed. I was suddenly grabbed by my hair.

"Hello," a feminine voice hissed.

He never spoke more than that before sinking his sharp, dagger fangs into my neck, creating excruciating pain.He suddenly left me paralysed and the snake which attacked me had disappeared.

----

Thanks for reading my lovelies! Vote, comment and follow!

edited: 20/10/2018