Chapter 20

I worked him hard. That's for sure. He ended up on the floor panting out of breath. I was still unscathed but was panting. I  slowly walked to him and held out a hand for him as I could see he couldn't move with out help. I'll admit, the boy can make me work more then usual but still, nothing compared to what I actually want to fight. And just as luck would have it, a fight came. At the borders where the trees were, I sense one of the Akatsuki members there - bingo book enemies of all villages. It seemed obvious, so I made the decision there and then to give Naruto the money to get ramen and send him off.

"W-why - aren't you coming?" He asked suddenly.

I shook my head answering, "just go. Someone wants to...talk to me here. I'll see you soon."

And with that, he was gone. Only then did he come out. I didn't expect it to be Deidara though...it was weird. He had a huge grin on his face, almost as if he wanted to touch me. He edged closer to me getting cautious. I rose an eyebrow as I was suddenly in front of him before he could even make it to me.

"I thought I meet you half way since you were taking your time."

He stumbled back not expecting me to be right next to him. I smirked tilting my head.

"Did you want something?" I asked.

"Yeah, you- I mean, fight me." It creeped me out of course that he thought it was appropriate to like a 14-year-old girl. Even if he was four years older.

I nodded waiting for him to make the first move. He seemed to think I was skilless so he swung a punch at me which I caught no effort. I tsk'ed as he was underestimating me before we had even started. A small cocky smirk appeared on his face and he punched me again with more force. I still didn't budge which annoyed him. He jumped back and revealed a mouth on his hand.  I frowned as I found it slightly disturbing. His hand began chewing on clay and it was thrown at me. It exploded right in my face but I didn't flinch. I shot through the smoke and grabbed him by his neck. He stared down on me for a little, gazing at my chest so I tightened my grip on his neck and he began to choke.

You like? Vote, comment and follow!

edited:24/10/2018

SabakuNoSora