14. Wrestler in PJs

I want to dedicate this chapter to blocked_way5. She's been a constant support and a help right from chapter 1. I can't be any more thankful to you. I just want to say, keep supporting like this till we reach the end.

Also, if anyone is interested in mystery-teenfiction genre, you can check out her novel.

Keep motivating and helping everyone around you. It's gonna do you good. Spread love.♡

***

Natalie's POV

As he neared me, I cringed at the proximity and his bad breath. He had had too much of alcohol and the smell had already went up the air around me. It was nauseating. His eyes were red and puffy. I was screaming internally, trying my best to loosen his hold on my arm and quivering mouth. Following my instincts, I kicked him in his balls when he toppled over his feet and fell on the couch.

"What the hell you think you are doing here?" I asked as I ran to the kitchen island. I didn't know which other place to run to.

"C'mere. I just want to kiss you, please." He had no brain at the moment to guide him speak appropriate words. Even after getting hurt, he had the guts to say that to me.

"Andrew! Stop there, right now!" I screamed as I dodged the air and picked up the pan hung on the hook. Unfortunately, the knife was on the other end and Andrew was too near to move to the other side.

He steadied himself and walked towards the stool beside the granite platform. He didn't sit properly but just rested his butts a little on it, while I moved away from him.

"Nat! Nat! How could you not love me? I was the one who saved you from that mons-"

"No! He was not a monster. And I never loved you. Please, get out of my sight before anything wrong happens, Andrew." I warned him with utter seriousness. Half of the time his eyes were closed, opening merely while closing again. He was smiling like a maniac, while his hands hung loosely from his arms.

Like a tiger makes its breakneck move towards its prey, Andrew caught hold of me in just two strides. My hands were frozen in the air with the pan in one. I was too afraid to make any move and I could feel my heart beating way too fast. It could come out of my mouth any moment now.

He kissed my collarbone with those filthy lips of his and I cringed under his touch. I kept budging and moving but he was too strong. My eyes were becoming blurry as the chafing seconds passed by.

"Stop it, Andrew, please. I never loved you. Why don't you understand that!" I tried to scream but the words came out of my mouth in the form of mere whispers.

"No! You did. I had saved you from him. He had devastated you. Don't you remember that night when you kissed me? What was that? Why did you stop talking to me after that night? We were good together. We were so good friends. What went wrong, Nat?" Andrew ranted and I thought I noticed a tear escaping his eye.

Last year. Pfft! I could see it all as clear as a crystal. Andrew and I were good friends right from ninth grade. He said he felt comfortable around me and that he liked being with me. Char, Andrew and I would hang out sometimes. It was all good.

Taking the advantage of me being in my own world of thoughts, he caught hold of the pan in my hand and rested it on the platform. In a fraction of second, I was dragged when his foot got hit by the chair around the dining table. My face had become slimy by the tears and my tongue salty as I tasted them. My wrists had started aching and I could see the red marks imprinted due to his grip.