Ch.1 Thinking of you

*Michael's P.O.V.*

  I've been wanting to go further into our relationship. But knowing her, I know she wont go with it. She is one tough cookie.  I've always had her on my mind since the day we met, which was the day she started to work for me. She worked for me for the entire "BAD" tour and maybe even more. I always thought she was a nice person and very kind and loving. But one thing I noticed was that she was lonely. I could also tell she had been lonely  for a long time. She needs somebody to hold. She needs someone to hold her and tell her everything is going to be alright. I could tell all that just by her looking at me. The way she looked at me always sent a shiver down my back. She still does that and always will. I never go one day without thinking of how beautiful she is. I always think in the future if we ever do get together, picturing us grey haired with a lot of our grandchildren. That would be a dream come true. Lets just say for right now she is the best person I think I ever met.

  I'm going to call her and ask her to come to Neverland for a bit. It seems like a beautiful day to come out and go for a walk. We can maybe go on rides, go for a swim, and maybe even meet Bubbles, my chimp. She loves animals so I'm sure she will like Bubbles. Bubbles is a very lovable chimp, if he likes you then he will definently will show it, but in the cutest ways. I smile in my thoughts while laying face up on my bed. The song "The Way You Make Me Feel" runs through my head. The lyrics tell exactly what I feel about her. Dang! I cant get her image out of my head. Her beautiful long dark blonde hair. Her colorful eyes. And when I say colorful, I mean colorful. She has green, blue, brown, and gold in her eyes. When I see her I just melt and want to kiss her soft lips. Wait, Focus Michael. She is only my friend...well for now atleast.

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

 I'm laying on my bed just blankly staring at the roof. I have been doing that a lot lately. I dont know I just feel lonely. Of course because I live alone in a one room apartment. I didn't want anything big because I didnt work or have anyone to help me so I had to stay low on prices of rent and stuff. If you walk in my apartment you see almost everything you can notice is cheap. It is hard for me to get a job and I have no idea why. I sigh in though and turned over in my bed with my face buried in my pillows. I suddenly hear my phone ring. My ringtone is "PY.T." I start to sing along with it.  I pick up my phone and look at the number and it was an area code of L.A. California. I then look at the caller I.D. an it says "Michael Residents"

I smile and answer with an unfamiliar voice "Hello?" "Hi Stephanie." he gigles and trails off. "What's up?" I say noticing his adorable giggle."Umm, accually I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come over to Neverland today. It's a beautiful sunny day." he replies nervously. "Michael I..." before I could finish he interrupts me "I'll pick you up myself, if you want." "Michael I was going to say I would love to!" I say trying to finish my previous sentence. "Really?" he says excited. "Yes, of course!" I reply to him noticing his excitement.

 "Ok good, because I'm on your lawn waiting for you to come out so I was really hoping you'd say yes." he says chuckling nervously. "What?" I say walking to the window confused. I look out and see him standing there smiling at me. Gosh, his smile is amazing. He had his curly hair up in a loose ponytail with strand hanging down the sides of his face. He was wearing a white t-shirt under a white button-up with black pants and shoes. And that beautiful chisled face.That was the face I was longing to see. I giggled to myself and shoke my head jokingly while walking downstairs to meet him. I walked through my livingroom and said hi to my dog. My dog is a huskey. the unique thing about her is that she has one eye that is blue and one eye that is brown. She has a grey coat of fur. Her name is Sunny. I get up and walk to the door.