Ch.4 Packing

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 I was nervous about asking her to move in, but when I asked her she looked at me like I had two heads. But her answer shocked me even more. "Michael....I would love to!"  she yelled. I smile and she ran up to me and hugged me. I couldn't get that smile off my face. She backed up so she had her arms around my neck and my arms were around her waist. "Where will I sleep?" she asked. "You can either sleep in my guest room or...my bedroom" I told her and she smiled big. "I'll drive you home to pack and move in" I said.  She said "ok". We're heading to the car and I look over to her and she is smiling showing her white teeth. She is so beautiful.

 We get in the car and I look at her and she looks back into my eyes. "You are so beautiful" I whisper softly but loud enough so she can hear me. she smiles and we both lean into a kiss. I kiss her softly at first while brushing my lips on hers teasingly. We looked at each other and smile and I crash my lips into hers. I put one of my hands in her hair and one on her leg. She had her hands in my curls and pulled away. She outlines the shape of my face and whispers "Your so sexy. I can't wait to come and move in with you." "Me either" I say back to her.

We arrive at her house and she gets out and asks me to help her. I follow her inside and help her pack everything in that apartment. I mean everything you see. I walk up to her "Hey can I ask you something" "Lay it on me" she says. I giggle and rub the back of my neck nervously "N-nevermind." I couldn't spit the words out. "You can tell me anything Michael. I hope you know that. I want you to open up to me and feel comfortable with me when you are talking." she says "I am comfortable with you Stephanie, but I would rather ask you later. I get nervous around you and I can tell that is normal. That tells me that my heart truely loves you. Heck, it just wants to say that you are the one for me.....and the only one."

"Michael, I am comfortable with you too. It is normal to be nervous because that is when you know it is true love. I love everything about you. I love your personality, your eyes, your hair, your kindness, your everything. How you show your love for me is incredible. Michael, I have never loved anybody as much as I love you." she says to me as my eyes got wide. "Stephanie, I don't know what to say because I feel the same!" I said nervously. "You are the most amazing person I've ever met. And I hate to admit that out of all the girls I loved, you are the best I've loved and the best love I have ever received in my whole life. You make me feel complete." I end the speech with a long, passionate kiss. "We should really get done packing." she says after caressing each other in an embrace. I kiss her neck. She feels like she is shaking. "Do I make you nervous?" I breath in her neck. "N-no I am just really enjoying this moment" she says while caressing my back. "I know I make you nervous. You wouldn't be shaking this bad. Baby, it's alright to be nervous around me because I just told you I am around you." I whisper into her neck. "I love you so much, babygirl!" I add and I feel her shoulders relax more. "I love you too, Michael." she replies.

I smile and lick her neck and suck on it and she moans softly. I smile and I kiss her softly before helping her pack again. She helps me and we finish in about a half an hour. We rent a U-Haul to transport her stuff to my house. (BTW U-HAUL IS A TRUCK YOU USE TO MOVE FURNITURE AND STUFF FROM ONE HOUSE TO ANOTHER) We get in the limo and had Frank drive the U-Haul since apparently I'm a bad driver according to my siblings and mother. We had another one of my bodyguards driving the limo. We closed the door and we are off to Neverland while cuddling with her in the backseat of the limo. She had her head on my chest and I was laying down playing with strands of her hair. She looks up at me and sits up. She turns around and has her hands on each side of me. She kisses me softly and goes down to my neck and sucks on it. I bite my lip to keep from moaning outloud. She then bites my neck making me moan outloud. She smiles and then lays back on my chest until we get back to the house.