Ch.14 Addicting Kisses And Trouble

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 I had Stephanie in my arms carrying her back to the house so we can get some ice cream. Stephanie was smiling the whole way there to the house. She is adorable. I look down when she softly says my name. "Yes hun?" I reply. "Babe, I just want you to know, that I love you with all my heart and I will never ever do anything to hurt you" she says while smiling. "Babe, I already know that and I feel the same. I will never hurt you either and if I did, you know how much I would hate myself for it? You know darn well that I would hate myself a whole lot more than you can imagine. Babe, I love the way you love me and give me the best children in the world. No one could ever give me children like that. You know why? Because there is only one of you in this world. No one is like you. And no one is like me. If I had kids with anybody in this world, don't get me wrong but, none of them would be like our children we have today. Baby, I love you so much and I will for the rest of my life. Nothing in this world could ever change my feelings for you." I reply and she is in tears smiling. "Baby, I love you so much!" she says. I stop in my tracks and put her down and caress her face while wiping her tears away and I softly kiss her. We part and I look at her and grin knowing she wanted more than that.

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

 Michael grins and crashes his lips into mine. Now it was my turn. I graze his bottom lip with my tongue wanting access and he smiles and gives it to me. I enter my tongue in his mouth exploring with it. We both chuckle into the kiss and he picks me up and I put my legs around his waist. I grip is neck and he grips my thighs. I love it when he touches my thighs. Lets just say I love it when he touches me, period. It gives me the goosebumps everytime. Meanwhile our tongues and wrestling together, he breaks the kiss and puts me down making eye contact. He then grabs both sides of my neck and kisses me once more but softly. He breaks the kiss again and picks me up bridal style like he did when he was carrying me home and he starts to walk again with a smile on his face the whole way. We enter the house and he quickly puts me down and presses me up to the wall kissing me again. He moans in the kiss and breaks is."Your kisses are so addicting, Steph!" he says and I smile at him before he crashes his lips back on mine. "I can't get enough of you, Mikey Bear!" I whisper against his lips. He smiles and kisses me. "Jump baby" he says and I do what he says. He catches me and is still leaning me against the wall. He grabs my face and kisses me shooting his tongue in my mouth when I softly moan. He breaks the kiss and switches the position of his head and kisses me very roughly but with passion. When I feel him tremble with want I instantly smile against the kiss. Then we hear a knock at the door. Michael breaks the kiss and sighs with fustration. He pecks my lips and puts me down. He opens the door. "WHAT IN THE HEAVENS ARE YOU DOING HERE DIANA!?!?!?!?!" he yells and she smiles and gets closer to him about to kiss him. Michael tries to back up but she keeps coming closer. My heart pounds in anger and I step in between them facing Michael and kisses him. Michael closes his eyes and moans lovely into the kiss to show Diana that he dont want her. She groans with anger "And who are you, miss?" she says sarcastically.

 I turn around to her and give her a dirty look with a grin on my face and says "His Wife. Now you can leave because clearly he doesn't want you." I know how sexual Diana can get so I figure to stop her before she gets carried away. She looks at Michael with anger and slaps me in the face. I fall back into Michaels arms and moan in pain holding my cheek. "Diana! Just leave. I don't want you, clearly I want her and who do you think you are slapping my wife like that?" Michael yells and I look at her. "Come on Mikey, you know that I love you." she says with a smirk on her face. I stand up again and I slap her and I hear Michael giggle alittle and slap his mouth trying not to laugh. "Don't you dare call him Mikey because only I can call him that and another thing is that if you loved him, you would clearly not break his heart constantly and you would've had him in the first place. Now get off OUR property before I call the cops." I say with tears in my eyes and so does she because of how hard I slapped her.

 "Diana, she is right. I didn't love you in the first place and what makes you think I do now. Diana, you have lost your oppertunity a while ago with me and you are not getting another chance because I am married and I have three beautiful kids with her. Now you better leave now and never come back before I have to prove to you that I don't love you!" Michael finishes and she slowly backs up and runs off with tears in her eyes. I turn to Michael and I break down in tears and holds my cheek again because she slapped me really hard. Michael moves my and and says "Oh my god! Are you alright, baby" I am still crying and I nod looking down. He lifts my chin and kisses me on my lips, cheek, forehead, and nose just to cheer me up. I start to giggle and he smiles and says "That's my beautiful girl. I am so sorry about her, baby. I want you to know that I still love you, not her." I smile and say "Baby, I know you don't want her, but I should be sorry for slapping her" I look down. "Stephanie, she is the one who slapped you first and I honestly though it was hilarious that you slapped her. I was trying so hard not to laugh. Baby, don't worry about her." I look back up and smile again and he continues with a smile on his face "Now can we continue what we started before that idiot inte....you know what I'm not even going to ask. I already know your answer." He throws me over his shoulder and I giggle. He carries me up the stair and into the bedroom and closes the door behind us and puts me on the bed. Man, I love this guy so much!

TO BE CONTINUED...