Ch.32 Birthday! Part 2 The End!

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 I was in complete shock of what she got me. I didn't even know she was even planning this. The surprise was a big book of our memories. I told her that we didn't have one and I wanted one about two weeks ago. She hands me the book and I give her a kiss. She pulls back and says "Look through it!" I looked down at it and opened the cover to see the first picture of us both. It was at my BAD tour and she was in my arms in tears because it was her first time seeing her. I could always tell she loved my famousness but also saw me as just Michael. Not Michael the entertainer. I covered my mouth at the memory. She giggled and said "I remeber the first time I met you. I was surprised, but at the same time, I knew we were meant for eachother. I love you so much Michael and I knew that from the start." I look up at her with tears running down my cheeks.

 "Michael, please don't cry." she says wiping the tears off my cheek with her thumbs. I look back at the book and turned the page. The first couple pictures was when we were at the BAD tour. Then the other pictures was when I asked her to be my girl. That was one of the best days of both of our lifes. Some of the pictures were when I surprised her or when we just had silly moments. I giggle at the one where we got into the food fight. I loved that picture. I started to get to the parts where I proposed to her and she found out she was pregnant. The first picture of that time was when she told me she was pregnant and I was hugging her and then one one when I had my hand on her stomach while I was kissing her. The other one was when I was on one knee and had the ring in my hand. She looked so shocked, she had her mouth covered with her hands and I was smiling. We took pictures every month of how big she got and then when we found out they were triplets. There were beautiful pictures of the wedding.

I then got to the baby pictures when they were just about an hour old and more pictures of me and Stephanie holding them and everyone elses holding them in the other pictures. I got to their first birthday, then their second birthday. Then there was pictures when we went out  for a little date while the kids where at Janet's house and pictures of our picnic. Then there were pictures from just a couple days ago when we were sitting at the table planning this birthday party. I giggled at our faces whenever Stephanie didn't like what she drew for the party arrangements. I got to the end of the book and saw the three kids holding a banner that said "We love you daddy!" and Stephanie holding a paper that said "Surprise Baby! I love you so much and nothing would ever change that." and it had a heart with M & S in it. I then looked at what she was holding and it was two bracelets. I couldn't read what the braclets said. When I looked at the bottom of the page, I saw an envelope there. I smiled and opened it. I looked in it and there was the braclet that she was holding in the picture, but I only saw one there.

 I looked up and saw Stephanie holding her wrist out. I saw the bracelet that said "Promise?" I looked at my bracelet and it said "I Promise." I smiled and gave Stephanie a hug and a long kiss. She put the bracelet on me and I told the crew to start the music. We are going to sing the reduced version, like when singers sing at the VMA's. I first walked out and sang ♫♪ There's a place in your heart and I know that it is love and this place could be much brighter than tomorrow ♪♫ Stephanie starts to sing and walk out on stage ♫♪ And if you really try you'll find there's no need to cry. In this place you'll feel there's no hurt or sorrow ♪♫ (Michael) ♫♪ There are ways to get there if you care enough for the living ♪♫ (Both) ♫♪ Make alittle space to make a better place. Heal the world. Make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race. There are people dieing. If you care enough for the living, make a better place for you and for me ♪♫ (Michael) ♫♪ And the dream we were concieved in will reveal a joyful face ♪♫ (Stephanie) ♫♪ And the world we once believed in will shine again in grace ♪♫ (Both) ♫♪ Then why do we keep strangling life, wound this Earth, crucify it's soul. Though it's plain to see this Earth is heavenly be gods glow! ♪♫ (Michael) ♫♪ We could fly so high let our spirits never die ♪♫ (Stephanie) ♫♪ In my heart I feel you are all my brothers. Create a world with no fear ♪♫ (Michael) ♫♪ Together we'll cry happy tears. We see the nations turn their swords into plow shares. We can really get there if you care enough for the living. ♪♫ (Both) ♫♪ Make alittle space to make a better place ♪♫ "Everyone come join us!" I yell into the microphone. Everyone gets up and joins us (Everyone) ♫♪ Heal the world. Make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race. There are people dieing if you care enough for the living make a better place for you and for me ♪♫ 

 Everyone but our kids got off stage leaving the kids confused for a minute until my crew brings out the same exact cake they gave me on my birthday on stage. It said "Heal The World" on the side. The only difference was their names on the side of the cake as well. We all broke out into a birthday song ♫♪ Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Jaden, Jadah, and Mikey! Happy birthday to you! ♪♫ The kids looked at us all in disbelief and then looks at me and Stephanie. "Go ahead. Make your wish!" I say. They walk with me and Stephanie toward the cake. The three kids lines up where there name was drawn on the cake. Where the names where was three candles on each one. They blew out the candles and we all cheered for them. "Happy Birthday sweethearts!" Stephanie says to them I join in saying "I love you guys so much!" They all came running up to us and giving us hugs and kisses. "Thank you mommy and daddy!" Jadah exclaims. Mikey yells "I love you!" "I loved it!" Jaden says. Me and Stephanie look at eachother and smiles. "Your very welcome and me and mommy loves you guys more than ever!" I say turning my smile to them.

~Thirteen Years Later~

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

 We are setting up the kid's 16th birthday party. Me and Michael has been getting stronger and stronger through the years and the kids are all grow up. I love my family so much! I enjoyed my life ever since me and Michael met back in the BAD tour. I am grateful. I love them so much and nothing is going to change that. What can I say? Love Lives Forever!

**********NOTE**********

WELL THAT WAS THE END OF THE STORY! I MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER MJ FANFICTION BUT I AM NOT SURE WHEN. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS FOR STICKING WITH ME. THANK YOU FOR THE 5,280 READS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU GUYS READ MY UPCOMING STORY!!!

**Chrissy_Jackson**