Ch.25 Scared

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 I wake up and look on my chest and see Stephanie on me. Her bare chest on mine. I just had a flashback of last night. It was amazing. I haven't touched her in about a month. She started to roll over off my chest and on her side, clutching the sheet to her chest, covering her. I sit up on the headboard and watch her as she smiles in her sweet dreams. I giggle and roll on my side towards her, face to face. I can feel her warm breath on my face. After a while I get up to take a shower and I let the warm water run down my stomach. I then hear noises coming from outside the door of the bathroom.

  I sounded like glass braking and crutches. I wash up real quick and jump out the shower to help Stephanie. I get dressed, but I don't see her any where. I walk out of the bathroom to see that she is still on the bed, but the window is broke open. I then look back at Stephanie who is awake and terrified. I walk over to her and sit in front of her. "Baby, what happened?" I asked and right then,  she broke down in tears. "I-I woke up to crashing and then I see this lady with a gun in her hand, pointed at me!" she says. I ask "Who did she look like?" "Lisa" she answered and I was shocked! "Oh No!" I say running to the phone. I then hear a voice on the line saying "911, What is your emergency?" I answered "Uhm, there is a lady that just broke into our house. I am not sure what she is doing, but can you please come as quick as you can?" "Yes, sir. What is your name and where you live?" the officer asked and I told him my name and address.

 I am surprised that he didn't freak out when I told him my name. He agreed and we both hung up. We then hear a crash in the kitchen. We both jump, but Stephanie started to cry harder. I walk over to our bed and grabbed her in my arms. As soon as we hear the sirens, I get up and help Stephanie up only to realize her crutches are gone. That is why I heard her crutches when I was in the shower. I picked her up bridal style and walk towards the stairs, but I don't walk down them. I then saw Lisa looking through cabinets and drawers. The police comes in and points their guns and when they identified who they are, Lisa ran. Before she can run up the steps, she sees us. We looked at her terrified and then the police cuffed her. She started to struggle to try to get out of the men's grip, but couldn't. "Michael!!! Don't let them do this!! I love you!!" Lisa screamed. Stephanie looked at me and I yelled back "Oh please!! If you loved me, you wouldn't of let me go!! Don't bother asking us for bail!!"

 She gave me an evil eye and the police walked her out. I started to walk down the stairs and look for Stephanie's crutches. They were on the floor in the kitchen. I walked around all the broken glass and set Stephanie down on a chair. I pick up her crutches and sat them near her. She looked at me and I asked "What?" She asked "Do you still love her?" I look down and look back up to her and said "If I still loved her, I wouldn't be here with you Steph. I love you more than the world right know. That is the only thing that matters right now." She looks in my eyes and smiles at me. I then start to clean up the mess that Lisa made and then the phone rang. I walked to the phone and answer it and I hear Janet on the line. "Hello?" "Applehead! What happened? It was on the news and everything. There were three cop cars at Neverland! I am worried sick about you and Stephanie!" "Donk! Calm down! We are fine. There is no major damage and nothing is stolen." "Who was it?" "Uhm..It was Lisa." "LISA!! AS IN LISA MARIE PRESLEY???" "Janet, calm down. She is behind bars now." "Okay. Tell me all that happened." "Well. I woke up to get a shower and stuff and then I hear Stephanie's crutches. By the way, she dislocated her knee on the stairs yesterday. Anyway, I quickly washed up and got out but I didn't see Stephanie in the bathroom. I walk out and see Stephanie awake and she looked terrified. I asked her what happened and she said she saw Lisa break the window with her at gun point."

 "Oh my god! I she okay?" "Yes she is. Thank you for your concern. So I called the police and we waited while listening to crashing in the kitchen. We heard the sirens and I went to help Stephanie up but noticed her crutches were gone. I carried her and say Lisa going through things before the police cuffed her and she yelled to me telling me 'please don't let them do this. I love you!' Well I told her that if she still loved me, she would've never let me go and don't even bother asking us for bail." "You go big brother!" I giggle and say "Well that was about it." I hear her sigh "Sis, what's wrong?" "Nothing. I'm just glad you guys are safe." "Me too Donk, me too. Hey, how are the kids?" "Their great! They are playing again and still having fun. Why? Do you want them back already?" "No, no. I can admit I do miss them." She giggles "Hey I am going to go. I am glad you guys are okay and call me when you guys need someone to talk to." "Okay. Thank you. Bye Jan!" "Bye Mike!" We hang up and I turn around to see Stephanie with her head down asleep. I guess she didn't get enough sleep. I lightly pick her up and carry her upstairs to the bed. I put her down and cover her up. I go and get the crutches and place it by her. I climb in bed and snuggle close to her. A couple minutes later I fall asleep as well. I'll clean up the mess when we wake up again.

**********NOTE**********

THANK YOU FOR READING. I AM NOT SURE WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP, BUT I KNOW IT WILL BE SOONER THAN THREE DAYS. :) I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!

***Chrissy_Jackson***