Ch.31 Birthday! Part 1

~Two Days Later~

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 We just got finished setting things up and the kids are in the house because we had to set up the stage in the theatre with the things we need to sing for the kids, it's a surprise to them. They think there is going to be a magic show. I hear cars pull up in the yard and doors shutting. Well, the guest are here a bit early. Good thing we finish up the party. I giggle and run to the main house. When I got there I yelled breathlessly "KIDS COME OUT THE GUESTS ARE HERE!!" I hear them giggle and their little feet coming down the stairs. I smile while they make their way over to me. "Well good morning my Birthday sweethearts!" I say. They giggle and look at eachother. I giggle too and say "Come on. They are waiting for us." "Where is mommy?" Mikey asks. "Mommy is greeting the guest and if you guys don't hurry, they will leave." I respond still giggling. They all laughed and ran past me towards the party table where the guests were. I follow them and walk up to Stephanie who was now alone in the yard fixing some things. I put my arms around her waist and I gently kiss her neck. She giggles and turns in my arms. She rests both hands on my chest and smiles. I kiss her cheek, nose, forehead, and chin. "You missed a spot." she whispers. "I know. I always leave the best for last baby." I whisper back and she giggles. I cut her giggling off by covering her mouth with mine. She slightly smiles and wraps her arms around my neck.

 We pull apart and stare into eachother's eyes. "We should get the party started" I say lightly pecking her lips once again before letting go of her waist. I grab her hand and start running, dragging her along. "MICHAEL!!! I'M GOING TO FALL ON MY FACE!" she yells and laughs. I giggle and turn around picking her up and slinging her over my shoulder. "Mikey! Jeez! I get it you want to go to the party, but it will last all day!" she says and I laugh harder starting to run again. She starts to scream because how fast I am running and the position she is in, her face is facing toward the ground. When we get there I put her down and look at her. She gets closer to me and I slowly close my eyes. Before I feel her lips, I feel a hard slap on my arm. My eyes shoot open and yell "OW! What was that for!!" I grab my arm and look at her. She is bent over and laughing at me. She catches her breath and says "That is for scaring the daylights out of me you punk." "Oh, now I'm a punk huh?" I say slowly walking slowly to her. She giggles and starts to back up "No! I'm kidding!" "Nope! You can't get away with this." I say trying to hold in my giggle.

 "Michael, no!" she said giggling still backing up. "Yes!" I say running to her. She runs and I run up to her and I tackle her. We land on the ground and I start tickling her. "MICHAEL S-STOP!!" she yells. I laugh and say "Not until you say sorry Mrs. Jackson!" "I-I'M..." I stop tickling her to see what she says "NOT SORRY!" she yells, laughing. "Oh! Is that so true?" I say and tickle her again. "OK, OK. I'M SORRY!" she says laughing. I stop and smile. "I thought so." I say helping her up. La'Toya walks up when we start brushing ourselves off. "Are you guys okay?" she asks furrowing her eyebrows as she notice our giggles. "Yea we are. I just had to get my revenge." I say looking at Stephanie while wiggling my eyebrows at her. She giggles and we start to walk back to the party. We all talked and laughed together. Then then the family all came except Joseph and I was surprised because he is known for not obeying what people say to him. It reached 12:00 pm and we started going on rides and everything. Stephanie and I went on the farris wheel together. I had to comfort her because she was highly afraid of hights. After a while of riding it, she got used to it.

 We got off and I was too busy laughing at Stephanie because when she got off, she was dizzy and blamed me for it. When she felt alittle better I asked "Why are you afraid of the farris wheel but not the zipper?" "I-I don't know" she replies. I giggle and start walking to the party table. "PRESENTS!!!!" Stephanie yelled to everyone. I first saw the triplits running as fast as they could and then we could spot everyone walking over still talking and laughing. When they all sat down, me and Stephanie handed the kids their presents. Jadah got dolls, a ball, a little kitchen play set, and a lot more toys. Jaden got a foldable playhouse, a couple of dolls, and more toys. Mikey got a remote control car, hot wheels, a toy airplane ect. After the presents we all were talking and taking pictures together. around 7:30 pm it was time for the song and cake. "EVERYONE TO THE THEATER!!" I yell. They all ran to the theater and picked their seats. Me and Stephanie went in the back doors of the theater to get ready. Stephanie was running around so much before we went out. I didn't know why but I knew she was up to something. She walks up to me and says "Come with me, babe." while grabbing my hand. I furrow my eyebrows and I walk with her. She looked over to me and kissed my cheek then whispered "I love you so much. I hope you like what I got you." I was confused. She started walking again. When we stopped walking, my emotions went from confused into a complete shock.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!