Ch.17 Night Out

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 Frank open the door and I got out. When I did I turned around to help Stephanie out. When I did I saw her reaction and I smiled at it. "Oh my gosh, Michael. We are at Los Agave! That is my favorite. Mexican food!" I giggle at her excitement. I knew it was her favorite restaurant. I love Mexican food too so I didn't mind being there with her. I love her so much so I brought her to make her happy. "Michael, thank you so much baby!" she says snapping me out of my train of thought. "Your welcome sweetie!" I say hugging her. I take her hand and walk her into the restaurant. There is already a reserved table for us so we don't get crowded by a bunch of people while on a romantic night out. The waiter says "Hi Michael! And, who is this young lady for your date?" "This is my wife, Stephanie." I reply and look at Stephanie. She waves and the waiter leads us to a private table just for us. We sit down and there is a violinist who is playing music for us. We sat down and ordered food and wine. "I thought you didn't drink." she said. "Not everything written about me is real. I just don't like getting drunk." I say. "Oh." she said laughing. "Would you like to dance with me?" I ask holding my hand across the table.

 "Yes." she says smiling. I grab her hand and we walk to the empty space and I put an arm around her waist and she put her arms around my neck. We were swaying back and forth. I kiss her forehead before she puts her head on my chest. I move my hands lower and onto her butt. She looks up and stares into my eyes for a minute or two. "I can't wait anymore" I whisper. She looks at me confused. "Cant wait for what?" she asks still confused. "This." I say before crashing my lips into hers. I quickly emerge my tongue into her mouth and I grab her legs and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her butt so I dont drop her and I sit down at a chair and she is still on top of me. I grab her face in both hands and I am wrestling my tongue with hers. The violinist slowly walked away and we both noticed and we laughed into the kiss. She picks up a strawberry and breaks the kiss and puts it between her lips. I put my lips on the other end and we touch lips together. We bite the strawberry and part. We smile and she grabs another one and does the same.

 We both giggle and she climbs off of me and kisses me and walks over back to her side. She continues eating. Then we headed home and we went to the bedroom, got dressed, and jumped into bed..... literally. Then we ended up in a pillow fight. It was halarious. We ended up on the floor after we were standing on the bed. We were laughing so hard. Stephanie fell alseep on the floor. I picked her up and put her on the bed and I climbed behind her and put my arms around her waist. I pulled her to me where her butt is against me. I shortly fell asleep after. I love her so much and nothing can change that.

~The Next Morning~

 I felt kisses on my neck and face. I open my eyes and I see Stephanie on my chest. I smile and I yawn and strech my arms out. I then kiss her on the lips and I turn us over so I'm on the top. I then kiss her and take a shower. I hear foot steps coming towards me. I smile and open the shower door before she does and I pull her in with me and start cleaning her up. She does the same to me and we get out and dry off. I then cook breakfast for us and we eat. I have to go to the studio today so we head out and go to the studio on the carts. We get there and she enters and I go after her. I start to write some more songs for my alblum. When I finish, I record it and then me and Stephanie go on rides and through the zoo to feed the animals. I love being with my animals. I even made Bubble's his own room  in the main house for him when I let him into the house. I get alittle too excited. Stephanie loves it though.

**********NOTE**********

MORE COMING SOON! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I AM KINDA TIRED SOO. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I HOPE YOU WILL STAY TUNED FOR MORE! LOVE YOU!

***Chrissy_Jackson***